1- Arrival of the boys

|edited|

Sitting with a few people in a circle, talking, a short girl with buzz cut noticed after a few seconds, how the cranks in the basement, who were once a part of the little folk build up in the old building, that now function as their guard dogs, are barking and screaming at probably infiltrated infectives. Someone must have found their place.

Not getting too excited, the girl stood up and walked down to whoever chose to interrupt her conversation. As she opened the door, she noticed a group of guys on the other side, a girl alongside them in between the many stadium-4-cranks. They couldn't be much older than her. The bunch of obvious scared and confused kids were looking shocked around them trying to defend themselves.

„I see you've already met our watchdogs.", she walks up to them, taking in their tired expressions, "God you guys look crappy."

Walking through the little path between the cranks that were trying to reach her, she reached them and told them to follow her. Leading them to the office of the man that once saved her life. Opening the door, a dancing girl catches her eyes. Messing around with her father's plates, she smoothly danced around, turning herself ever now and then, not bothering to look at the noises from the opening door.

Putting a plate of 'Queen''s single on she sang away while moving her hips up and down, throwing her hair around the air while shaking around her head. Her great mood changed as soon as her favorite plate ended.

„Dad could you pass me Michael Jackson please?" She asked while taking off the plate, no response. "Dad! Could you pass me a plate of Michael Jacks-", turning around she sees Brenda with a group of 5 boys and 1 girl, "Forget Michael Jackson, who is that?", she asks with a wicked grin.

Sitting down next to Brenda on the couch, her father is filling his glass with a special drink, which May knew pretty well, alcohol. She leaned in to Brenda to whisper in her ear.

"Three questions."

"Three questions.", the Mexican guy says out loud to the group that look confused between the now curious girl and her dad.

"Where did you came from?"

"Where did you came from?", her dad replied, not exactly knowing she was mimicking him to her best friend, but already guessing.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"How can I profit", she loved to mock him, that it annoys her best friend Brenda made it even greater.

"How can I profit"

She looks through the crowd and a guy with blonde hair and a big scar on his left half of his face is catching her attention.

"The blonde one is kinda cute."

She got what she wanted; even though she tried to play it off, Brenda started laughing out loud.

"Shut up!", the attention was now on them, her dad rolling his eyes at the rebellious girl he raised and continues.

"Not all answers at once.", the boys are looking at eachother like they are having conversation on either to tell them or shut up, "Ok alright, question number one: where do you wanna go?"

A raven haired boy is stepping a little bit forward.

"The direction of the mountains, looking for the right arm."

He did something not many were capable of ever calling themself in their life; the boy made the girl chuckle, a real chuckle left her mouth.

"Looking for ghosts you mean?", they look at her again, she stands up getting to the side of her father, enjoying the attention of new people,

"Question number two; Where did you came from?"

The boy is stepping backwards again, another one -an asian boy- is speaking up.

"That is our business."

Frowning at them, Jorge gives Brenda a sign to get to the black-haired boy, holding him tight, which they both gladly do. Brenda is grabbing the scanner, the rest of the group of strangers are being hold down by some of their men.

Brenda grabs his head, scanning his neck while Thomas is trying to get out of May's grip.

"Don't be such a big baby!" She said, the scanner now showing information about him.

"You were right", Brenda says holding the scanner to Jorge.