ii. math team

When the group arrived to the motel, Quinn let out a low whistle at the look of the place as JJ sucked in a breath of air

When the group arrived to the motel, Quinn let out a low whistle at the look of the place as JJ sucked in a breath of air. "I thought the Château looked bad."

"This place is a shitshow." John B breathed out as Kie scoffed. "Motel or meth lab?"

Pope sighed, cringing slightly. "You be the judge."

Quinn hummed, pushing her sunglasses higher up her face. "Doesn't look like a place somebody with a Grady-White stays."

Pope turned to her and nodded. "No. Looks like a place someone with a Grady-White would get killed."

Quinn sighed at Popes words, crossing her arms. "And I just fucking watched Halloween..."

JJ clapped, walking towards the edge of the boat as they got closer to land. "All right. Here we go. This is your captain speaking. HMS Pogue comin' in for landing." He said in a radio tone, jumping off the boat as he let out a small 'Whoo!'

"We good?" John B asked as JJ tied the boat up and after a few seconds, JJ gave him a thumbs up, making John B excitedly hit the boat. "All right. Here goes nothin'."

"Hey." Pope announced, patting John B's shoulder and when he turned to him, Pope pointed at JJ. "Don't let him do anything stupid."

"Oh, we will." JJ said almost instantly as John sucked in a breath of air, turning to Pope. "I'm not making promises." Pope sighed, walking away from the two. "Yeah, I know."

Kie walked up to John B, clearing her throat, making the boy look to her. "Uh, be careful. I mean it." Quinn looked at her weirdly before turning to JJ, noticing he had the same look as John B stumbled over his words. "Yeah. Yeah. Let's go."

John B and JJ started walking away as Quinn got more comfortable in her seat, lighting one of JJs joints. "Have fun, boys! And remember... To infinity-" "And beyond!" JJ screamed, not turning around to face the girl but threw his fist into the air, making Quinn let out an airy chuckle. Pope looked at her with squinted eyes as she took another hit off the joint. "I think you're too high."

Quinn childishly stuck her tongue out at the boy before looking off to where John B and JJ were. As soon as Quinn knew John B and JJ were far enough away, Quinn ran to Kie, playfully siting in her lap as she cupped her face. "Oh, be so careful, John B." Quinn playfully groaned, making Pope laugh and Kie groan, pushing Quinn off her lap as the Robbins girl laughed.

"Oh, shush." Kie mumbled as Quinn turned to Kie in her seat. "What the hell was that?!" Quinn laughed out, making Kie slowly turn to face her, brows furrowed. "What? I was telling John B to be careful."

Quinn scoffed at Kie's words, turning away from Kie as she propped her feet up and picked at her nails. "You were flirting."

Kie rolled her eyes at Quinn, elbowing the blonde in the ribs. "Says the girl who's never even had her first kiss."