Part: 10🤍

*6:45 am. My alarm went off. Really man? Everyone hates me! Why would I wanna continue to go to school? I played with Jadens eyelids until he lightly slapped my hand away from his eyes. He opened them and kissed me.*
Jaden- good morning angel
Y/n- morning baby , cmon we need to get ready
Jaden- nooo I wanna stay in bed all day .
Y/n- no babe you can't do that .
Jaden- I could if I really wanted to, but I won't bc I don't want you killing me.
Y/n- good choice. 😂
*Jaden kissed my forehead and went downstairs for breakfast, while I got dressed.*

*I really didn't wanna wear clothes like this, but I wanted to make Jaden happy so I just decided to

*I really didn't wanna wear clothes like this, but I wanted to make Jaden happy so I just decided to. Why am I so insecure? I'm so not ready for hot girl summer.*
*I walked downstairs and Jaden wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me in. I leaned my head on his shoulder, he then turned around and hugged me.*
Jaden- you tired baby?
Y/n- yeahh.
Jaden- aww ok well when we get home we can go to bed ok?
Y/n- ok, and also, when are your friends gonna like me again? Even my own brother ? ☹️
Jaden- hey your brother loves you no matter what.
Y/n- it doesn't feel like it.... he was never there for me at my darkest times when I was on my knees praying for help. Luckily God told me to call you and I did. That night, like last week or something, you came to my house at 2 am, you were tired as all hell but you didn't care because it was only to make sure I was loved and that I was needed. I felt like complete sh*t if I'm gonna be honest because I felt I had nothing. I was alone. But a special someone reminded me I wasn't.
*I walked out of the house and went to school. The boys came up to me and started teasing me.*
Bryce- what's up loser
Y/n- I'm telling you right now bryce leave me the hell alone and let me wait for Jaden.
Josh- sis Jaden hates you 😂 what are you talking about
Jaden- no i most certainly don't baby don't listen to him.
*Jaden comes and hugs me.*
Josh- BABY?! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT DATING HIM.
Y/n- what did you tell me? What did YOU tell me! YOU DIDNT TELL ME ANYTHING. I don't even know IF YOUR REALLY MY BROTHER ANYMORE. IVE CRIED. SEVERAL NIGHTS TO SLEEP BECAUSE I FELT LIKE A NOBODY. I FELT AS IF I WAS JUST A WASTE OF SPACE. K ?! I EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT K*LLING MYSELF. BECAUSE U MADE ME FEEL LIKE A WORTHLESS GIRL WHO HAD NO PURPOSE OF BEING HERE. WERE YOU EVER THERE FOR ME WHEN I HAD DEPRESSION? WERE YOU EVER THERE FOR ME WHEN I HAD REALLY REALLY BAD ANXIETY THAT I STILL HAVE TO THIS DAY.
Josh- ye-
Y/n- BULLSH*T. F*CKING BULLSH*T. U WERENT EVER THERE FOR ME DURING THOSE TIMES. I CANT EVEN BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE BC ALL U TELL IS LIES. LIES ABOUT HOW U LOVE ME AND HOW U C-C-C-C-CARE FOR ME-E- AND HOW MUCH I MEAN TO U BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY I DONT MEAN SH*T TO YOU. THE ONLY PERSON I TRULY FEEL LIKE I MEAN SOMETHING TO IS JADEN. BC OUT OF THE WHOLE DAY THAT WEVE BEEN DATING, HES MADE ME FEEL LIKE AN ANGEL. SOMETHING U WOULD NEVER DO. YES I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP ON EVERYTHING AND JUST WISH I HAD SOME GUY BEST FRIENDS. RIGHT NOW JADENS NOT ONLY MY BOYFRIEND, BUT MY BEST MOTHER F*CKING FRIEND.
Jaden- I'll always be here baby I love you ❤️
*Jaden gave me a hug and comforted me.*
Noah- omg... we had no idea how bad we were hurting you.
Y/n- no. No I don't wanna hear how sorry you guys are now. After how much you've hurt me? Your gonna have to BEG for me to forgive you and become friends with you guys. Especially YOU. I don't honestly think I'll ever forgive you. If I do, maybe it'll be a mistake... maybe it won't. Only time will tell.
*I said as I walked away from Josh to Jadens locker and waited for him there. He shortly came up to me and kissed me.*
Jaden- I'm so proud of you baby. U stood up to josh.
Y/n- I had to do it baby I can't hold in my emotions like this I need to let them out *cough*
Jaden- are you okay?
Y/n- I was just screaming at the top of my lungs now my throat hurts.
Jaden- here have some water
*Jaden gave me some of his water then I gave it back to him. All the girls came up to us afterwards.*

Words: 838:)