Part : 8🤍

Bryce- Jaden why do you have your arms around the loser of the school 😂
Jaden- she's not a loser. She's my best friend.
Josh- your not aloud to date him y/n.
Y/n- can I please -
Jaden- no, your not doing anything.
*the boys walk away and Jaden wipes my tears.*
Jaden- hey, hey look at me. Don't cry bugga, I don't like seeing you cry.
Y/n- I just feel hated by everyone .
Jaden- hey. Your loved. Your needed.
Y/n- k...
Jaden- no, I don't wanna hear no 'k.' You. Are. Loved. Your needed. You were blessed by coming into this earth.
*NOW AT HOME: YOUR HOUSE*
Y/n- I don't believe that one bit . If you can show me , then I'll believe it .
Jaden- alright then ... come here.
*he leaned closer to me, sat even closer. He stroked my hair on the side and put it behind my ear, then grabbed the side of my face, I sat even closer so that I was on him at this point.*
Jaden- you know, you have amazingly beautiful blue eyes.
Y/n- blue-eyed twins?
Jaden- could be;)
*we kissed. Me and the jaden Hossler just kissed. O m g! I can't believe it.*
Jaden- your insanely precious y/n. That's how I showed you. I love you and there's plenty of others that love you too.
Y/n- seems right now the only person who loves me truly, madly, deeply , is you.
Jaden- well maybe there's a sign I'm your person.
Y/n- maybe it is...
Jaden- and.. your an angel, I've never met someone else who's like you.
Y/n- ...that's because there's no one else out there like me, J.
Jaden- I definitely agree😏.
Y/n- now shut up & kiss me again I'm still sad.
*jaden chuckles and says: ok. We kissed again then I got off of him and sat next to him.*
Y/n- so...now what?
Jaden- do you wanna maybe... go on a date with me??
Y/n- yes. I would love to. Why don't I go get ready.
Jaden- okay:)
*I walked over to my closet (if u got kicked out you were brought back) and picked out a nice dress to wear on me and jadens date.*

*I walked into my room where Jaden was waiting for me

*I walked into my room where Jaden was waiting for me.*
Y/n- what do you think?
Jaden- you..look..absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful. Stunning. Cute.
Y/n- I do?
Jaden- if it came from me, you do. 🖤
Y/n- thank you Jaden.🖤
Jaden- your welcome
*as he said your welcome, he came over to me and slid his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders.*
Jaden- I think you look way more than the things I told you, I can't even describe it. But come on, let's get going.
*me and Jaden went downstairs.*
Y/n- hey guys:)
Amy- oh hello, you look beautiful! Where are you guys going all fancy?
Jaden- I'm taking her out on a date, mom. I asked her if I could take her out.
Amy- aww that's cute, she looks insanely stunning.
Y/n- thank you
Jaden- I know she does. She's an angel.
*ok I didn't wanna blush in front of his mom but I did it anyway.*
Amy- aww Jaden u made her blush🥰
Y/n- stawpppp🥰 don't expose meeee .

Words: 566:)