Part: 9🤍

Jaden- alright, we ready ?
Y/n- yeah 🥰
Jaden- ok we'll be back guys
Mom & Amy- have fun lovies!!
*me and Jaden smiled at each other and got in his car. He put the key in the ignition and started the car. As soon as he put the car in drive, he put his hand on my seat looking behind us backing up. That looked so hot tbh. After he turned back forward, I grabbed his hand.*
Jaden- you wanna hold my hand??
Y/n- yeah but it's okay use it to drive://
Jaden- no no hey it's okay I can use one hand, here.
*Jaden holds my hand, we lock fingers. We drove to the place and got there 10 mins later. We got out of the car with jadens hand around my waist as we walk inside.*
Jaden- reservation for Hossler?
??- right this way.
*the waiter sat us down and kept staring at me.*
??- can I get you guys some drinks to start off?
Jaden- nope. I'm all set.
??- & for the lady? U look nice by the way.
Y/n- um, thanks.. and just water is fine.
*Jadens jaw clenched. He held his fists together cause he didn't wanna punch the guy & get us kicked out. He kept his cool, and held my hand across the table as the waiter walked away.*
Jaden- I'm really trying to keep my cool but if he touches you or looks at you in a funny way I'm taking him outside and I'm breaking his jaw.
Y/n- no your not ok hey listen to me..
*I got up real quick and walked to his side of the table and sat next to him. I played w his hair and calmed him down.*
Y/n- even if we aren't dating yet, your mine and I'm yours. No ones gonna touch me when your around, except for you. Okay? Let's just get through tonight and if you want we can do whatever you want when we get home.
Jaden- okay...
Y/n- pinky promise me that whatever that guy does you won't take him outside and break his jaw. If he does or says something and you need to release some anger, just come give me a hug, ok?
Jaden- ok fine.....I promise. *we lock pinkies.* thank you angel.
Y/n- your welcome:)
*I went back to my side of the table and the waiter brought my water.*
??- are you sure you don't want anything to drink sir?
Jaden- no, I'm fine.
??- alright, we ready to order?
*we ordered and he walked away. He said a few more things referring to me and how nice I look. So as soon as the waiter walked away Jaden came to my side and rapidly hugged me around my waist and was breathing into my chest. I played with his hair and gave him a hug.*
Y/n- shh...it'll be okay just relax ok? It's okay.
*he brought our food 20 minutes later, Jaden was back at his side by now. We ate, wrapped up, Jaden paid the check then we got up. Jaden wrapped his hand around my waist again as we walked out.*
??- have a goodnight guys.
Jaden- uh huh 😒.
*we got into Jadens car as he started his car.*
Jaden- there's one more place I wanna take you but we're only gonna be there for like a second.
*Jaden drove to the place and he got out. He came over to my door and opened it. He took my hand as I got out and he closed the door. He took me to this view of the entire city.*
Y/n- Jaden this is so beautiful. I love it.
Jaden- I'm looking at 2 beautiful views right now. The city, and you.
Y/n- aww Jaden🥺
Jaden- the real reason I brought you here is... I want you to remember this place.
Y/n- how come?
Jaden- cause this is the place where i ask if you wanna be my girlfriend. Would you finally wanna be my girlfriend y/n? ❤️
Y/n- yes, of course! ❤️❤️
*he gripped my waist and kissed me once more. We got in his car and drove home the whole way holding hands. We walked in the door and I had a huge smile on my face, we got home at 9:47 pm.*
Amy- well what's got you all happy??
Y/n- it's Jaden🥰🥰.
Mom- what did he do??
Jaden- all I can say now is I'm the happiest man to be alive right now.
Amy- 👀👀
Y/n- Jaden asked me to be his girlfriend after the date🥰🥰.
Amy & Mom- awww! Cuties!
Jaden- I know
Y/n- I'm gonna go get some comfy clothes on, coming?
Jaden- yeah🥰
*me and Jaden went in my room and got some comfy clothes on.*
Me and Jadens clothes:

Jaden- you look so cute 🥰 Y/n- thank you baby ♥️♥️

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jaden- you look so cute 🥰
Y/n- thank you baby ♥️♥️.
Jaden- you ready to head to bed?
Y/n- yeah I'm kinda tired... maybe just lay down and cuddle for a little while, til I fall asleep.
*Jaden yawns.* sounds good to me.
^Jaden said^
*We laid down and I snuggled up to his chest. He covered us with the blanket and turned the tv on and watched Netflix. I looked at the tv but it was hurting my eyes so I looked away towards jadens neck and rested my head there so my lips were about to touch his neck but they didn't. He looked down at me and kissed my forehead. He stroked my hair making me fall asleep. Jaden went to bed at 11:03 pm. We were them both asleep.*

Words: 944:)