12-Some 'Stan somewhere

Depuis le début

     "Shut the fuck up," she laughed, grabbing my head and messing up my hair.

     "Get the fuck off," I giggled pushing her away. We laughed and pushed each other around, making our way back down the street with Ian.
     *               *               *               *               *
     I walked downstairs the next morning rubbing my eyes, pulling a shirt on over my head followed by Ian and Carl.

     "I'm gonna be a woman soon," I heard Debbie say as I sat at the table. "I need privacy to undergo the upcoming traumatic transformation."

     I scoffed.

     "It's not that traumatic," said Lip, making me change my expression. "And how the fuck would you know," I said looking up at him.

     "You, is how I know. Sharing a room with you while you go through that oh so traumatic transformation.. fuck me."

     "Shut up Lip. You don't have a vagina, so you can't have an opinion."

     "What're we talking about," Ian asked smiling, pouring cereal.

     "Liam moving into our room," said Lip.

     "No fucking way," me and Ian said simultaneously.

"Debbie I shared a room with three boys when i went through it, you can do it with one," I said.

     "First daycare kid is here.. my own room?" Asked Debbie.

     Fiona walked back into the kitchen, "not gonna happen Debs, now go."
     *               *               *               *               *
Me and Ian had a shift at the Kash N Grab that day. We walked in to find Linda there alone.

"It's about time, you two seen Kash last night?" She asked us as Ian took a box from her.

"No."

"He didn't come home again, had to open the shop by myself..." she went on ranting until a boy went up to the counter.

"Pack of Marlboros."

"What're you eight? Get the hell out of here!" She said to the boy making him leave. "You two gotta handle the store by yourself, the twins are gonna be late for swim team at the mosque."

She was walking out before she called back, "and no free breakfast, you come to work hungry you pay like everyone else."

Once she was out of sight I grabbed two donuts and tossed one to Ian, taking a bite of mine and leaning against the counter.

     "So uh, Ian, Mickeys getting out soon, Mandy asked me to go with her."

     He smirked at me, "oh yeah? You gonna go?"

     "I dunno, I want to I guess, I haven't seen him in months though."

     "Well then go, just say you went with Mandy for company, then you get to see your little fuck buddy," he said poking my side as I giggled.

     I was about to answer back when Kash came through the door. "Linda gone?"

     "Mm-hm," I nodded through a mouthful of donut.

     "Been waiting to cross the street for an hour."

     "Late night?" Ian asked.

     "What do you care?"

     I scrunched my eyebrows at Kash just as we heard Linda's voice over the intercom. "Where the hell have you been, Kash I waited up until after midnight you know the doctor wants me in bed by-"