[ Chapter 39 ]

Começar do início

"No," (y/n) said, looking over to Fred who hadn't said a word. "Snape caught us making out. Completely different."

"Snape caught you?" George asked, his face turning into a small smile as he laughed. The rest of the hall following suit. "I would die. So, who are your letters from?"

(Y/n) looked down at her hands as the three letters still resided. She was luckily enough that no howler came her way. "From the looks of it I would say Aiden, Lupin, and Sirius."

Fred's head shot up and looked over at her. "What do they say?"

"Well give me a second to open them up and I'll let you know," she said shaking her head as she peered open the first one. Immediately recognizing Aiden's handwriting.

(Y/n),

I spent the last few hours trying to come up with the right things to say, because honestly I don't know how to word this letter. Receiving a letter from Snape of all people telling me how he caught you red handed with Fred is absolutely mortifying. I know you're of age and are going to be doing sexual stuff, but please for the love of merlin do it behind closed doors. Don't let this affect your grades.

-Aiden

"Is he mad?" Fred asked eyeing the letter up and down.

She just shook her head. "No, he was actually surprisingly okay about it." She reached over and grabbed the second letter- opening it up. She gulped as she saw it was written in all caps.

(Y/N),

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. I KNEW THAT WEASLEY BOY WAS NO GOOD. I SWEAR WHEN I SEE HIM I'M GOING TO HAVE A LONG CHAT WITH HIM AND GO OVER THE MORALS OF TREATING A LADY RIGHT! BEING CAUGHT IN THE COMPARTMENT OF A TRAIN BY SNAPE NO LESS! LET HIM KNOW THAT I'LL BE WATCHING HIM CLOSELY FROM NOW ON.

REMUS LUPIN

(Y/n) looked over to Fred who had just finished reading the letter. Lee, however, had taken it upon himself to read it out loud for the rest of their friends to hear.

"I always thought professor Lupin was a sweet man," Angelina said as she looked the letter over more closely.

"Oh, he is," Wren said with a laugh- walking up to the Gryffindor table with his tie in hand. "But not when it comes to his precious goddaughter. Looks like he's taking the role very seriously now."

(y/n) looked over at the third letter not even sure if it was something she wanted to read. She was embarrassed that everyone now thought she shagged Fred on the train.

(Y/n),

What is this I hear you were caught with a boy on the Hogwarts Express? I had to spend the last two hours calming Remus down who was going on about the Weasley boy. We're family now so know if that boy hurts you I will hurt him.

much love,

Snuffles

"Well, that wasn't so bad," (Y/n) said finishing the last of her breakfast.

"Wasn't so bad? Not only do I have to worry about my mum but now I have to worry about Remus Lupin and Sirius Black!"

"You'll be fine Fred," (Y/n) said placing a small kiss on his cheek. "I have to head to class. I'll see you later."

***

(Y/n) was pleased with the outcome of her first day- aside from the embarrassment she had felt that morning. Wren was in most of her classes, as was Angelina and Lee.

Since Fred and George had decided to only take three classes each she would only get to see them at the end of her week when she took Transfiguration, Charms, and DADA.