His Writer, Her Reader (Mayuzumi Chihiro x Reader)

Comenzar desde el principio

You: You don't have to answer my question. I'm gonna go, bye.

CMayuzumi: The girl is you, isn't it?

Your eyes widened and you clutched your chest, feeling all so nervous and helpless. You couldn't even give a reply for minutes because of shock that he really asked you such a question.

Oh, man. Just how despicable he is?

CMayuzumi: I can feel it. I'm not reading empty words, you were writing every sentence based on experience, [Full Name].

You scratched your forehead and did some brainstorming, but then you froze and motioned your face closer to your screen.

[Full Name]..

He just called you by your name..

He knew your name. But how? You didn't put your name on your page and certainly Akashi didn't tell him because you told your cousin not to.

"Okay. Calm down, [Name]. Just ask natural." You took a deep breath and started typing your reply.

You: So, you know me?

CMayuzumi: Sort of, you always stare at me during practice. You're Akashi's cousin, aren't you?

You nearly fell out of your seat. Like, what the fuck? Did Akashi betray you? And he noticed you were staring at him ALL THE TIME? Without a doubt, this day is the most embarrassing day of your life.

You: What? Excuse me. And why would I stare at you?

CMayuzumi: That's exactly what I want to know. Why?

You: I don't know.

CMayuzumi: You know why, I'm not dumb. Tell me, I deserve to know.

You: I'm going to sleep.

CMayuzumi: Do you like me?

With that, your breathing hitched. You ran a hand down your face and stared at the screen hopelessly. You couldn't believe it was happening. It's like he was giving you a chance to confess or what.

CMayuzumi: Your book is about you, isn't it?

You composed yourself and prepared your heart. It was now or never.

You: Yes. I like you.

You pressed send and waited for a reply. Seconds, minutes, hours had passed.. But Mayuzumi Chihiro's reply never came.

*   *   *

"[Name], you're going to the library, right?" Akashi Seijuro suddenly asked as you two walked out of the lunchroom.

You would always eat together since your father asked him to keep an eye on you. Akashi wasn't an annoying overprotective guy cousin though, there were just those times where he was scary. But there were also times where he was sweet, for example: he never failed to pay for your lunch.

"Yeah, why?"

"Can you tell Chihiro I need him? I'll be waiting in the basketball gym."

Your eyes widened and you looked at your cousin as if he had grown another head. "Are you out of your mind? No."

His eyes sharpened and he looked at you dangerously. "Are you telling me that I'm crazy?"

You gave him the most pleading look you could ever muster. "You know I can't talk to the guy. Please don't do this to me, Seijuro."

"[Name].." Akashi smirked at you mischievously. "I always pay for your lunch, this is the least you can do for me."

You popped a dozen veins, smoke coming out of your ears. "You little devil!"