~ Chapter Five ~

Inner thoughts are in italics

Y/n's Point of View

I wake up the next morning feeling pressure on my waist. Opening my eyes and I see Snipers face laying not even 5 inches away. His was around my waist... This isn't actually too bad. I start to move around so that I could get out fo the bed, but I feel myself being dragged right back to where I was.

"Hey...Sniper- I'll admit that you look very cute right now, but we have to get going it's already 10 o'clock"

"mmmm, 5 more minutes. Stop moving around and come here, your warm."

"Fine 5 more minutes, but if Kuon comes in here then it's all on you buddy"

(5 minutes later) - They just sat up and Sniper has his mask back on

"Hey Mr. Mask~ Have you see- Y/N!!! What are you doing in Mr. Masks bed!"

"I needed somewhere to sleep so I climbed in bed with him. But hey, no hard feelings. You could have slept with him if you didn't fall asleep on the couch."

"Hmph. I'm going to take a shower, join me if you want Mr. Mask~"

"I'll pass"

After Kuon storms out of the room I grab my clothes from the small laundry room and put them on. I head out and see Kuon all up on Sniper, and he looks as annoyed as always.

"So, what's on the schedule today guys?"

"Well I am going to drop Kuon off with the other girls, then we are going to go exploring. Maybe find some new weapons"

"Alright sounds like a plan"

'Wait! Why does she get to go with you and I don't? That's not fair!" Kuon says in a very angry tone."

"Well Kuon even you said it yourself that your not very strong and I don't want to have to look after you all the time. Just - when we get you to the other girls don't make a fuss, alright."

"Ugh fine."

We head out of Snipers room and set off in the direction where we last saw the other girls. After crossing some of the bridges I see Sniper shaking. What's up with him? He's going last so while Kuon continues to walk off I ask him a question.

"Hey, your shaking a bit. You scared of highest or something?"

"Well I just remembered from my past life that I was deathly afraid of highest, so yes."

"Need help?"

"Maybe..."

"Here hold onto my hand. I'll make sure that you don't fall. Come on now"

I grab his hand and continue walking forward. After we cross the bridge he lets go of my hand, and walks beside me.

"Thought you were supposed to walk with Kuon? You know I always trail to make sure nobody comes up behind us. You always look out up front."

"Well quite honestly you are less annoying than Kuon and I'd rather be standing back here with you than up there with her."

"Aw you like me now?"

"W-what? No, that's weird stop."

"Ok, I'm just trying to get a rise out of you. So don't worry to much."

Alright this was a small chapter but i'll get bigger one out later today :)