chapter 8

fundy was hiding a secret, and i knew it. Its kinda like some of your friends suddenly act different around you and think you don't notice. Usually that means their going to drop you, but fundys not going to kick me out or anything, right?

" dude fundy loves you, he's not going to kick you out anytime soon" Evan reassured me wile walking down the hall to next class.

"ok forget about fundy for a second why is everyone else acting like this? will, niki, tommy, tubbo. They all started acting weird after that stream with quackity and jack" I replied, slowing down, because well spanish sucks.

" no idea, but your not focused enough to pay attention in class. So care to join me in skipping Spanish, it's last class and we can get ice cream since it feels like the Sahara fucking desert" Evan said, he has a slight problem with skipping random classes when he pleases, and i would just be feeding it but it's what i need right now so why not?

" ok fine, spanish can suck my dick anyway"

" like you have one"

-time skip-

while eating ice cream, we came up with a master plan to see what the hell is wrong with my idiotic brother. Tonight he should be doing this weird stream where him and is friends go and drink. Knowing him, fundys probably gonna get drunk, or very close to it, so he'll just pass out and i'll sneak through his texts.

I almost thought skipping class was a good idea, until fundy called me, because me being the perfect student i am, i've haven't skipped class in like two years. So sadly when i didn't show the teacher just thought i was out until the dumb class told her i was their the rest of the day.

" Y/N WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" fundy screamed, slightly startling me

" um, main street"

" where the fuck on main street"

" ice cream parlor"

" be ready, i'll be their in fucking five minutes"

" but the drive from our house is ten-" i tried replying, but he hung up the phone

i looked at evan, and did the f-boy face because why not. Five minuets later, fundy was at the parlor. I got into the car and fundy drove off.

" why would you do that y/n, you could have been hurt or something."

" i was fine, i was with evan, nobody was going to hurt me"

" yeah, but if someone did what would i do? when the school called and said you mysteriously disappeared right before your last period i got worried!"

" sorry, i didn't think you would freak out"

we sat in silence for a couple minutes, i didn't think fundy was that mad, just worried. He's a overprotective brother, but i didn't expect he would be so pissed about it, considering he was fine with it when i was 14.

" your grounded"

"what?"

Once we got home, i really felt the affects of being grounded. Fundy took my phone, and gave me my old ipod, witch only holds my parents, Amelia's, evens, chris's, and his number, i top of a bunch of old selfies from middle school that just made me cringe.

——-fundys pov—-

" you grounded her?" dream said after i told the call what happened. Dream, tommy, Wilbur, Phil, and niki were currently in the call.

" i didn't know what to do, she hasn't done something like that in a while, and last time she did it was because a bunch of girls at school were being assholes to her." I replied, knowing i was a bit harsh, just  worried.

" I see where your coming from, but your 10 days away from bringing her and her friends on a trip, and trust me i'm a girl she will be mad" niki tried reasoning with me

" how long did you even ground her for?" Phil asked

" a week"

" A WEEK, YOU MEAN I CANT TALK TO ONE  OF MY BEST FRIENDS FOR A WEEK"

" tommy, don't scream at him he's just trying to protect y/n something bad could've happened and what would we do then?" wilbur scolded the boy.

——— y/n pov—-

it's only been three hours. This is boring, Amelias with her girlfriend, evans at baseball practice, i talked to my parent for two whole hours, and i'm kinda mad at my brother, so no socializing with him. that leaves chris.

messages

y/n:
hey i got grounded lol, so ipod for me
you busy kinda bored

chris<3:
nah i'm not did you grounded because you skipped, you kind worried people out mrs perfect student

oof that name, i couldn't bother changing it after the break up. Should probably do that now

y/n:
stfu
wanna call or something my fingers are too fat for this tiny thing

chris:
sure lmao

as a incoming call from chris came in, a loud ass bang came in from down stairs.

" sup loser" i greeted the blonde boy

"don't call me that, fundy made a really loud bang down stairs, idk if he's ok or not but i've decided i'm mad at him"

" check from the swag roof, you can still get into that right"

the swag roof, something we made when we were in 7th grade.

" omg i forgot about that, yeah i think i can still get up" i said while walking over and opening the window, i set down the phone and opened their window and climbed up.

" wait theirs so much shit still up here,  hey theirs my pleated skirt"

" weren't you wearing it yesterday or something?"

" i had multiple, i'm talking about my favorite one, the sage green one, anyways fundys fine he just broke something"

-time skip-

after a hour and a half of talking in depth of the time we missed with eachother, we came across partners. Chris had a partner and he's been dating them for almost a month now

" so do you like anyone y/n"

i though about it, for some reason the  person to come up was tommy. I can't like him, i've barely known him, he lives in britain, i in america. I've never even met the kid

"aw come on now, you've been staring into space for like two minutes" evan said, braking my trance.

" i don't know if i like him, but tommy. tommyinnit. he just came up in my head, but i don't even know the kid, he lives on a whole other continent for gosh sakes. I mean i don't even know his middle name, i can name all my other friends Amelia Mave jackson, Evan Francis jackson, chris andrew warren. Not tom tho, i don't know toms." I rambled on for a tad bit too long

" then your maybe"

"what?"

" you maybe like him, keep it at that for as long as you need. When you either get out of grounding and can talk again, or when you feel like you want the answer to if you like him or not find out his middle name. Until then you maybe like a innit." chris replied.

gosh, i was happy to have him back, platonically ofc

——-
a whopping 1194 words man that's pretty swag if i do say so myself

anywho, go drink water, don't spill it on your friends then breaks your friends trampoline like me

if your here from the edit part i fixed that fact i spelt evan wrong, and also changed quackity back bc it was his real name am i'm not 100% sure he's fine with that