chapter 6

You were in a discord with will, phil, tommy, and charlie, since tommy asked you to be in one of his youtube videos.

" hey tubbos asking to call so i'm just gonna add him" tommy said, interrupting your rant about how some kid in your class thought Chihuahua said chilahua ( pronounced how it's spelt, and that happened in my class and now it's a thing and i feel special that the reason it was in the slide is bc if my dogs)

" ok tom, but let y/n finish her story"
"thank you will"

tubbo joined the vc, you gave him a bit of background info, and finished your story.
a couple minutes later, philza said he was going to tweet about how you forgot what a vowel is ( again something from my class, same kid as chilahua ).

" i haven't posted on twitter since I said if you got my number you can see my face", you replied thinking out loud. That slightly sent them into a fit of earning a face reveal from you. Everyone was begging tubbo, except wilbur who was quiet. a couple minutes later he screamed out YES! causing everyone in the call to stop bothering poor tubbo, and you ofc.

" why did you just scream"
" well, charlie if you must know wile you all were bothering y/n and tubbo, i was texting fundy for y/n's number. and luckily for me fundy forgot what y/n said in twitter for a sec and gave it to me" Will replied, clearly satisfied with himself.

As if on cue, fundy burst into your room
" i gave wilbur your number, i didn't know he wanted a face reveal since it's been a bit since you said that sorry", and without giving you a second to reply, he left.

" well i'll be face timing you now y/n"
with that you got a FaceTime from a random number, you answered it, once you saw it was will, you showed him your face.

" OMG YOU LOOK LIKE NIKIS CHILD" will screamed after taking in a second to register your features. Everyone in the call was confused,except you, tubbo, and will since you all knew what you looked like.

After a couple more hours, you logged off, went to the bathroom, turned on meet me in the hallway, by harry styles and hopped in the shower. You got out, put on pajamas and went to bed, thinking about how lucky you were to have such great friends

———-
i wrote this like two seconds after posting last chapter, and proof read it right before first period so don't get mad if it's dog-water 🧝🏻
also i'm slowly,but surely falling into a harry styles obsession help 🦹🏻‍♀️

also if you forgot what a vowel is like that one kid in my class, it's the letters a,e,i,o,u and sometimes y ( i'm pretty sure i lowkey forget myself)