chapter 7 ( i think)

It had been a couple days since fundy acted sus, tabbing out quickly
" he probably has a boyfriend " amelias twin, evan said. We were pretty close, probably because me and meals are attached at the hip, causing us to be close. I had a thing for him a couple years ago, amelia planned a whole ass wedding for us because she wanted us to be sisters in law.
" evan, my brothers straight"
" yeah that's why i said girlfriend?"
" you said boy!" amelia yelled from the other room.
" whatever" he replied, and we all  laughed as we got in the car, heading to the park.
—-time skip lols—
once we got to the park, the twins went towards skating part. I, being the child at heart  went to the swings, when someone sat next to me

chris.

flashback—-

"i'm sorry y/n but we're over"
" we've been dating two years! what do you- why-" you managed to get out through your cries.
" it's for the better, you'll be happier in the long run. i know it might hurt for a bit but hopefully one day you'll realize i'm just protecting you." he said,  walking away.

—— end of flashback——

that was four months ago, and i did  eventually realize what he meant.

" hey y/n"
" hey"

after a bit of talking, you caught up, and decided being friends would be nice. Chris walked away, and even ran up next to amelia with a million questions. you sorted everything out, and much to the twins dismay about you being friends with you ex, y'all left.

when you walked into your house, fundy was talking to the sleepybois  ( i think that's how you spell it). They all shot you a quick hi, then carried onto their conversation. You thought to yourself how it was weird that tommy, and a couple others had stopped talking to you as much. You played it off as their pretty big, and are just probably really busy, kinda expected when most of your friends are twitch streamers with your brother. What wasn't expected was fundy telling you to get out, he's told you to go to your room when you got in trouble but you didn't do anything.

" what?"
" get out of the house y/n you heard me"
" what do you want me to do?"
" don't care just get out" he responded, wile shoving you out the door. You  stood their, stunned.

——— fundys pov—-

was I a bit harsh on y/n? yes, yes i was.

" fundy you can't just kick her out of the house with no reason" technoblade said as soon as the door closed.
" what did you want me to do? she can't know that theirs going to be a meet up in london." i responded to the man.
" techno, fundy don't start arguing. Fundy how exactly are you going to get y/n to london without her knowing?" Phil asked, clearly skeptical on the fact that someone going their will not even know about it.

" ok every year i take y/n and her best friends, evan and Amelia on a trip. It's usually in the summer, but we can switch it to next month, i just need to make sure it's fine that i bring like two extra people".

Clearly, i had put a lot of thought into this plan. The twins mother knows my plan and she said if everyone else says it's fine, than they can go.

——time skip——

about a hour later, everyone going was added to the call. everyone was fine with me being a plus 2, technically 3. Now we just have to keep it hidden for two more weeks, tell the three i'm taking them on a surprise trip early, and not let them know until we get their.

Should be pretty easy right?

wrong. turns out it's EXTREMELY hard to hide a huge surprise from three, very nosy teenagers

——-
sorry for the pov switch, i wrote before that last night, and the rest today and i realized wile proof reading and i'm too lazy to change it