Naveen - " Aisa kyun bol raha he tu??? Tujhe hum sub pe haq he. Waha Ritu thi toh main zyada kuch nahi bol paya. Dekh Veeru, jab ki Mishra ko sirf aadhi baat pata he isase phehle usko aur shak ho aur poori baat nikale......"

Rajveer - " Koyi baat nahi hogi Naveen. Ritu ko main dekhlunga.  Aur Naina ko wapas bhejde tu. Yaha rehna uske liye theekh nahi he...."

Naina narrowed her eyes at this words and her hands went in direction of Rajveer's shirt. She cluched its end, balling it in her fist as if asking him not to send her away. She wants to stay with her bhaiyya and Bhabhi.... and with...Him...

Naveen - " Veeru Tu samajh nahi raha meri baat. Yese toh Ritu ko shaq ho jaayega na...
Abhi ko main sambhalunga. Aur rahi Gudiya ki baat main..."

Rajveer - " tu mayy mayyy karna band kar aur phehle apni biwi ko sambhal. Har wakth meeta khati rehti he. Kahin diabetes na ho jaaye..."
He shooted draggers to him not knowing how to flow his new found feeling, his anger.  its like a short circuit within him. He need to went it out somewhere.

Shalini threw pillow at Raj,
" Raj, Mere khane pe nazar math laga. Line mein reh. Waise bhi maine waha koyi performance nahi di ki tu mujhe in subme kheeche. "
She got annoyed and hid the Cadbury in her bag before Raj could catch it.

Just then, Naina took her first sip thinking about all these mess and closed her eyes tasting, bottled up Rajveer's feelings. It was spicy, savory, sour, bitter and sweet somewhere. It's the mixture of all the thoughts running inside Rajveer's mind. She felt bad for interfering in his work. He worked hard to earn Mishra's trust. She didn't want to ruin it. But!!!!!

Not caring about her body signals she took another long sip....and coughed badly.

Rajveer instantly snatched the glass from her hand and caressed her back getting worried about her state.... tears were flowing down her cheeks, due to it's spicy taste and her throat continuously sang causing Raj's heart dance across his seat.

Naveen bringing water,
" Kyaa karti he tu Gudiya....."
He mildly scolded her, feeling extremely guilty fot not protecting his dear ones.

Rajveer continued tapping her back and head, without saying anything. He is responsible for her state. He cursed himself.

After her state got normal, he saw how her lips still burning with the sensation of green chillies he added. He reached fridge and took katoris of Naina's favorite Gulab jamun. He stole them from Suriji's kitchen before that shocking scene.

He kneeleed down and raised a swoonful of sweet. Naina without wasting a quarter of second opened her mouth. He stuffed her mouth with suger super first waiting to cool down the burning sensation. Observing her slowled heart beat he again stuffed it with her favourite gulab jamun.... and she started to munch them, without uttering a word. He glanced over her cheeks and nose whose white complexion is completely washed away replacing it with red one. His fingers erased those tear drops delicately feeling her pain....

Naveen stood just behind him, observing their bond. He smiled thinking his decision was not wrong. His Veeru is in safe hands.

Naina - " umIm shorry   "
She whispered. Her mouth filled with two gulabs.

Rajveer briefly looked at her face and then his surroundings where Naveen was standing still with a smile and Shalu, was completely drowned in some other world.
He got up half heartedly and stormed towards their bedroom slamming the door behind.....

Naveen- " Pata nahi kon konse din dekhne baaki reh gaye..."
He muttered slapping his forehead.

Shalini - " Main bolun??..."
She seated near Naveen...