The Leugue of Villains

It was a normal peaceful day at the mall, people were shopping couples were going out on dates.

But that peace didn't last. From one of the shops was a man screaming something, presumebly the manager or owner of the shop.

What was he screaming at? It was a short, dark skinned, long brown haired boy.

But after just a few words and a really short chase, the boy was already gone.

He had skillfully and quickly ran away while avoiding any people, security or obstacle.

If anyone would be looking at this, they would think that the boy was somekind of parkour master.

After a few more seconds, the boy had already left the mall and was running away from the mall as fast as he could.

Unless someone had somekind of speed quirk, no one would probably be able to catch up to him.

And luckily for the boy, there was no one like that in the area.

So he ran and ran and ran somewhere, the only one who knows where he's going is him.

After a few minutes, the boy had entered a large abandoned building.

In his hand there was a bag with mostly food and other essentials.

After climbing some stairs, the boy had arrived infront of a door in the mid-section of the building.

He opened the door and inside where to other people.

One was a short brown haired boy, who was very similar to the long haired one.

The other was a small blond haired girl who could be described as "cute"

The only downside is that she wore rags, unbefitting of her beauty.

Of course, all three of them did have a name.

The long brown haired boy who just stole from the mall is named Lye Batenkaitos.

The brown haired boy who is currently sitting on a worn out couch is named Roy Alphard.

And the blond haired girl is named Louis Arneb.

Roy: That took you a while, we're starving, you know~?

Lye: Please~ You would have taken twice as long as me to get back.

Roy: Oh, really? Why don't we see whose really the fastest, right now?

Lye: Tsu~ Sure! Can't wait to wipe that smirk of your fa-

Louis: Please stop that, we're hungry, are we not? We'd love to eat together right now, no?

Lye: Of course, Louis-san!

Roy:...*sigh* You agree with her too often, you know?

Lye: Why wouldn't I agree with her?

Roy:...damn siscon...

Lye: Hm? Did you say something?

Roy: Nothing~

The room wasn't really large, so the table took up a good portion of the room, not only that but the table, chairs and dishes were also incredibly worn out.

Lye dumped all of his winnings on the table, and the siblings couldn't help but drool at the sight.

Roy and Lye tried fighting over some of it, but Louis told them to knock it off and split it equally, but ironicly enough Louis ended up with the most since Lye gave her some of his.

As they were devouring the food at world record speeds, there was a voice that came from the same direction as where the door is.

???: Oh, I finally found you.