Ch. 2 Naruto's Training Begins

Naruto is in the team 7 training ground waiting for kakashi to arrive so he was just looking at the scroll he found in the river... He then opens the scroll to read it, when he does he sees it is a summoning scroll which excited Naruto but what it summoned was a mystery since the actual name of the animal was scratched out but Naruto carelessly bit his thumb and signed the contract and he immediately felt something burn onto the left side of his chest just above his heart. He opened his shirt to find a mark that resembled a wolf looking upwards as it howled.

Naruto looks at it happy but then he starts dojng the hand signs for the summoning jutsu that were listed in the scroll and he slammed his hand to the ground screaming

Naruto looks at it happy but then he starts dojng the hand signs for the summoning jutsu that were listed in the scroll and he slammed his hand to the ground screaming. "SUMMONING JUTSU" as Naruto did that a small poof appeared in front of him and a wolf was left after the dus lt had settled. "what the fuck" the wolf said as it seemed to be shocked. "uhhhh you...can talk" Naruto said shocked as he looked at the talking wolf. "wait did you summon me?" "yes I did" "but we haven't been summoned or been signed in thousands of years.." Naruto looked at the wolf confused as to what he was talking about. "what do you mean also do you have a name?" Naruto asked the wolf as the wolf answered his question. "yes my name is takahiro btu just call me hiro since it's shorter and easier to say anyways what 8 mean by we haven't been signed in thousands of years I mean that the last person to sign our summoning contract was the sage of six maths hagoromo otsotsuki and how you got this contract is confusing to me to be honest we thought we were a forgotten summon contract but here you are and you have similar chakra to the sage of six paths himself so i geuss that's why the contract didn't burn you to ashes when you tried to sign it. " Naruto looks at hiro in surprise." oioioiioii did you just say the sage of six paths? I thought he was just a myth or legend". "well he isn't now give me a second Naruto I need to reverse summon us to the howling island so my father can test you and see if you are a worthy summoner."
Naruto nodds as hiro then sends them to the howling island the home of the wolf clan. They appear infront of a large wolf the same size as the nine tails if not even bigger. Hito then looks to the large sleeping wolf and SCREAMS. "DAAAAADDD" the wolf grumply gets up saying. "what do you want takahiro". The large wolf then sees Naruto. "who is this gaki(brat)" Naruto looks to the large wolf in fear as he then says shaking. "I-I'm na-Naruto u-uzumaki" the wolf then looks to his son. "why is he here hiro?". "because he signed our contract and he summoned me so I took him here for you to test him." the large wolf raises an eye brow and looks to Naruto saying. "your chakra seems very familiar do I know you Gali" "no I think I would've remembered meeting a giant wolf sir." after a few moments the wolf's eyes widen as he says. "kurama?" the wolf asks in disbeleif. "who?" Naruto asks confuesed until he hears a voice in his head that screams. "TAKAHARU" Naruto then asks. "did anyone else hear a large powerful voice scream something like TAKAHARU?" the large wolf smiles and says. "your the kyubi jinchuriki" Naruto's face falters and he then asks. "how do you know that?" "it's because the kyubi is my best friend" "but I thought the kyubi was supposed to be a being of pure rage and destruction how could it have friends?" the large wolf says. "well he isn't and his name is kurama now I'm gonna go into you seal for a second to talk to kurama" Naruto looks at the wolf in shock as he then feints finding himself infront of the cage of the kyubi with the large fox by his side. "so this is where you've been trapped in all this time huh kurama" "shut up takahura, asshole" Naruto looks at the two large animals bickering back and forth. "so kurama tell me about the kid" "the kit all I can say is he is a good match for your clan he's strong nice kinda dumb but I see potential in him plus he just started taking his training more seriously after his first mission outside of the hidden leaf so I think he's perfect for the wolf clan" "fine I'll take your word for it kurama but if he starts annoying me I'll kill him got it?" "yeah sure I'd still get out of here but I'd rather not kill someone like this kit"(btw forgot to mention Naruto has the good side of kurama sealed in him this time) sakahura and Naruto appear outside of naruto's mindscape. "alright kid km taking you as our summoner but if I find you annoying I'll kill you understand?" Naruto hearing this quickly nodds as he is then transported back to the training grounds right before kakashi appeared but he heard takahura say that he doesn't want Naruto telling anyone about them until they want to be known." yo" kakashi says as he appears beside Naruto. "Hey kakashi sensei" "so Naruto fist I want you to put these weights on and make 50 shadow clones" Naruto does so and the weights were very very heavy to the point that he almost fall to knee but pulled himself together and got back up. He then made the 50 shadow clones. "kakashi sensei why do i need to make 50 shadow clones?". "because shadow clones have transferable memory meaning when its dispelled it gives the original all of the information and memory its learned that includes muscle memory". naruto's eyes go wide at hearing this."thats so cool sensei that means i can get stronger really quickly right right?". "thats correct naruto now 10 of the clones will read these books on strategy i have."all the clones start to argue with kakashi but kakashi silences them saying. "naruto you need to learn that you cant always defeat an opponent with just jutsu and brute strength even though that is part of it you need a sharp mind and the ability to think of strategies on the spot which i know you have because of what i saw when i was trapped in zabuza's water prizon." naruto then grumbles and then the clones all take a book and kakashi turns to naruto. "alright next i want you to take this paper and funnel your chakra through it Naruto this is to learn what chakra nature." "so ill learn hwo to do cool jutsu like the fire ball jutsu and the water prizon?" "yes you can Naruto but it depends on the outcome of your chakra nature." Naruto puts on the weights and then takes the paper from kakashi he funnels his chakra and what happens really shocks both kakashi and Naruto the paper split down the middle with one side burning up and the other crumpling into a ball." I've got to say Naruto this is very unexpected and impressive you have 3 chakra natured while most jonin only have two." AWSOME I'LL BE THE STRONGEST NINJA EVER " Naruto screams happily but the. He starts training and kakashi helps him with his taijutsu but till now they can't find a solid style for him.

That's where I'll leave this part sorry if it's kinda short hope you guys and gals enjoyed now I'ma go work on another of my stories.