Ch. 1 Naruto's Will Of Fire

Naruto was walking back from the land of waves with his team that consisted of kakashi hatake as their sensei, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura haruno. Naruto was annoyed and was thinking to himself. 'DAMNIT this mission I was so useless and the only time I was useful was when I used the damn fox's chakra I need to get stronger and my taijutsu is worse then that of a academy student and my jutsu arsenal is non existent all I have is the shadow clones, and the transformation. Can I really become a shinobi?' kakashi had noticed the very troubled jinchuriki and noticed he was quieter than usual. Normaly he would have been wining about how wanted to eat some ramen. "is something troubling you Naruto?" kakashi asks his student which brings Naruto out of his thoughts. "y-yeah sensei I'm OK" Naruto hoped that kakashi didn't notice the stutter and he would get away with it and they wouldn't press the matter anymore. Unfortunately for him kakashi had noticed. 'Naruto is hiding something...... Wow it's getting dark I guess we should set up camp here it's a good spot and I can hear a river running close from here.' kakashi thought to himself as he stops turning to his students. "what is it kakashi sensei?" sakura asked curious as to why her sensei stopped so abruptly. "we'll set up camp here it's getting dark who wants to take first watch?" Naruto then says he' ll take it quickly which makes Sasuke, sakura, and kakashi all curious as to why he was so quick to take the first watch. "alright Naruto go get some water from the nearby river Sasuke, sakura you 2 go get some fire wood while I set up the tents." "Hai sensei" the 3 teammates said in usinscon as Naruto leaves to the nearby river whole Sasuke and Sakura go get firewood. Naruto had gotten to the river and he started filling up all the water flasks when he saw something shimmering under the water's surface he wondered what it was so he took of his shirt and dove in. When he did I found a scroll which was very large about 3/4 of his height so he got it out. When he got out of the water he asked himself. "why is there such a huge scroll under this river?" Naruto then opens the scroll and finds that it was signed with blood with only one person having written thier name down his name was hagoromo otsutsuki so Naruto then was about to leave it behind and go back to camp when he felt as if it was calling to him so he looked back to see it shrinking into a small pocket sized scroll. "what the.." naruto then picks the scroll up and puts it in his bag and starts walking off.

Naruto arrives at the camp site to see Sasuke, sakura and kakashi already there. "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG YOU BAKA" sakura screeched into his ears which made his ears bleed. "sorry I tripped and accidentally opened the flasks so I spilled some water so 1 refilled them a came" naruto say while looking at them with a sheepish smile and he was rubbing the back of his neck. "Hn" "well it's OK Naruto" kakashi says while he uses the fire ball jutsu to light the fire. As Naruto looks at this he thinks to himself. 'DAMNIT kakashi sensei can use elemental jutsu as if it's nothing and I don't even know my chakra nature I need to get stronger so I can become hokage.' Naruto then throws everyone their water and sits down thinking how to improve himself but he came out blank so he was frustrated but his frustration didn't go u noticed by his scarecrow of a sensei kakashi.

It was the night shift and Naruto was sitting asking himself why he was so weak when hears a tent open. He sees kakashi walk out of the tent and ckme to sit next to him. "so now why are you acting so off since we left the land of waves?" kakashi asks with a stern look on his face. Naruto looks at kakashi but then turns back to the fire he was aimlessly staring at. "kakashi sensei?" "yes naruto?" "do I even have potential to become a ninja sensei?" kakashi was shocked to hear the nuckle headed ninja Naruto uzumaki the one who always said to anyone who would or wouldn't listen that he would listen to him question if he could become a shinobi not question becoming hokage but question becoming a shinobi. "why are you asking me this Naruto?" Naruto gets a sad look on his face before answering the question. "it's because I wasn't that useful in the mission all I did was destroy that mirror jutsu and even that was with using the fox spirit sealed inside me and it took me an entire week to learn something that should be learned in 3 days and I only have the shadow clone jutsu and transformation jutsu I also have little to no taijutsu skill because my taijutsu is worse than an academy student tell me kakashi sensei.... Why did you really pass me in the exam I walked into every trap i fell for everything you pulled on me I even pulled a stupid prank which made you already have a bad impression of me I ask o had no intention of working with my team... But you still passed me why is that sensei? " kakashi was stunned at how Naruto truelly felt about his skill.

Naruto then continued before anyone could talk. "and I even wasted my time trying to ask sakura out than actually training even though I know that she loves Sasuke and it was all because of my stupid rivalry with Sasuke and Sasuke is always alone I want to become his friend so he isn't alone anymore but most of all I want to be strong for the team I'm holding the 2 of them back with my stupidity so please kakashi sensei tell me what did you see in me that made you pass me as a ninja... " kakashi then remembered one thing Naruto said which scared him.." Naruto you know of the sealing? "." yes. Of course I do sensei I'm the holder of the beast that almost destroyed the village only 13 years ago... I'm the jinchuriki of the kyubi no yoko the strongest and most vicious tailed beast known to humanity." kakashi then says. "Naruto... I see in you the most potential I've ever seen in any Genin probably even more than me or Sasuke. Naruto look at it this way... You have massive chakra reserves which means you can take much more damage than your teammates you also have high stamina which will help you a ton in the future you also mastered a B rank jutsu in less than one night and for that technique to be the shadow clone jutsu which takes too much chakra for even most jonin to keep even one up and running for a hour but you make hundreds and they keep going for a while only dispelling when they are hit with tremendous strength, you Naruto aren't at all an awful shinobi and your chakra control can be worked on, your jutsu Can be worked on, your taijutsu can be worked on, and most of all remember the 4th hokage saw you as the hero of konoha not himself the 4th saw you as his last gift to the world he gave you that burden because he knew you could shoulder it, he knew you were the future of konoha and Naruto your will of fire burns more than anyone's in the village even more so than the 4th and the 3rd hokage together Naruto I believe you are the future of the shinobi world and with training you will have the power to bring true piece to this world because I believe in you so does the 3rd so does the 4th so does iruka, so does teuchi and ayame there are many you don't even know that believe in you Naruto so never put yourself down like that again. " kakashi said shocking Naruto to his core." t-the 4th saw me as t-the future of the shinobi world? "" yes Naruto he did and I know so because I was his student I was with him when he died he told the 3rd and me that you are a hero holding the kyubi back he sacrificed himself to save you Naruto that's how much he believed in one little baby." Naruto then smiles at this and stands up." then it's settled... From now on I'll live up to all of your expectations sensei I'll surpass every kage that has ever lived ill protect my village and my home and I'll never go back on my word becuase that's my nindo...my ninja way." naruto say while putting his fist out to kakashi. Kakashi then smiles at naruto and bumps naruto's fist with his own. Kakashi then thought to himself. 'Minato sensei your son' s will fire burns brighter than even obito's and yours.... That boy will go far'.. "now go to bed Naruto I'll take this last few hours.

And that's the end of this chapter hope you guys enjoyed stay tuned for more