Mercury Black Trailer

John Wick trailer

"So what is this one about?" Ruby asked.

Darth Chaos-A retired assassin forced to go back into the life he left.

Mercury-An assassin you say? This has my attention. Maybe I could learn from this.

Darth Chaos-You have no idea.

A large city was shown.

Zwei the corgi jumped up and barked in Mercury Black's face.

Mercury rolled over as Zwei licked his face. "I'm up, I'm up." He said with a groan.

"Zwei! And he's a puppy!" Ruby shouted with a smile along with Weiss, Yang, Tai, Summer, Raven and Qrow.

Emerald spat out her drink. "It's Mercury?!" she asked in shock. 

Mercury blinked, "Well...that does make sense given who my father was." he said with a shrug.

Mercury with a brown leather jacket walked with Zwei walking next to him as he picked up his car keys.

A garage opened to show a Ford Mustang coming to life with a powerful roar.

Yang-Momma likes~

The drifted drifting out of the garage and began drifting across an airport runway. Mercury turned and saw Zwei looking at him excited. "You like that huh?" he asked getting a bark in response.

"One bark means yes!" Ruby shouted to Mercury. He blinked and looked to Emerald and Cinder who both shrugged.

Mercury filled up his car at a gas station when a hooded figure showed up. "Nice ride," Shay D. Mann said.

Zwei leaned against the window.

Shay-How much?

Mercury-Excuse me?

Shay-How much for the car?

"She's not for sale," Mercury replied as he got into the car. Before he could drive away, a man in a suit leaned into view. "You have good day sir."

"I have a bad feeling about this," Roman said to Neo.

Mercury laid in bed with Zwei before the corgi puppy jumped out of bed with a bark. Mercury sat up startled. "Zwei!" He called out as he ran after Zwei down stairs and saw two dark figures.

Before he could react, Mercury was knocked down to the floor. He was then kicked in the stomach and nose. He and the Audience saw another figure holding Zwei. Shay's face was shown under the hood before he punched Zwei.

"ZWEI!" Ruby and her family shouted while the audience stared at the screen shocked silent that you could hear a pin drop.

Mercury was silent for a moment. "They killed the dog..." His face is consumed by rage. "I'm going to kill them."

Mercury was shown burying Zwei in a box. "I lost everything." He narrated. 

He held Zwei.

He kissed a woman's forehead.

Mercury-That dog was a final gift from my dying wife.

Everyone's shock escalated upon hearing that before those close to the dog (The Rose-Xiao Long-Branwen family and Weiss.) were consumed by anger for Shay D. Mann.

Mercury was surprised that he was married for a brief moment before what was said on screen sunk into his brain. For once he felt angrier than he ever felt with his father.