⚜️Chapter 18⚜️

Start bij het begin

She looked at me as if I grew two horns. "What are you talking about? Of course not."

"You were refusing to date William so I got lost." I rubbed my forehead with my fingers.

Lucy sat up straight.

"My tongue slipped." She defended quickly.

"Mine didn't." Will spoke out with a smirk. Lucy turned to him mortified.

"Are you asking me out?" Lucy seemed unfazed.

Will placed his arm over Lucy's shoulder, surprisingly, she didn't seem bothered.

"What if I am?" He grinned at her. Lucy's eyes widened to the point I thought they might pop out. She wanted to say something but she got tongue tied, her face anticipating a red flush.

This made Will snort and then he started laughing while holding his belly. Lucy glared at him. I just stared at him confused.

"Did you honestly think I'll ever ask you out? Don't flatter yourself."

Ouch.

"I hate you. I'm even more repulsed by you now than I was a minute ago." Lucy shoved Will's arm out of her shoulder.

Will kept on with his fit of laughter.

"I'm out of here. I don't need your help anyway." Lucy closed her journal and got off bed.

Will immediately took hold of Lucy's waist and gently pulled her to his lap. Lucy showed no sighs of struggle.

"Get your hands off me." Lucy sounded bored. "I got no time for this."

Will tightened his hold and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"Are you seriously mad because I said I'll never ask you out?" His voice was low. "You said you'll never date me, I should be the one pouting not you."

Lucy scoffed.

"You're such an arrogant son of a bitch." She didn't try to move from Will's lap. She just sat there, not protesting to Will placing his arms around her waist. If someone walked in here and found them in that position, they'll think the two are a couple.

The cutest couple ever.

I miss James.

No I don't. Fuck.

"I know, but this arrogant son of a bitch is offering to help you with philosophy." He coaxed. "So stop being a little stubborn shit and let me help you."

Lucy's lips twitched. I think she wanted to smile, but she held it back.

I don't think I would smile if someone called me "a little stubborn shit" but okay. Who am I to question the dynamic of their strange relationship not relationship thing?

"The only reason I'm letting you do this, is because I don't want to fail this class." She affirmed. "I still find you intolerable and totally unbearable."

"I also find you annoying, but I feel sorry for you." Will looked at Lucy over his lashes. "I can't let a pretty girl like you repeat a school year just because of philosophy."

Lucy raised a middle finger at him.

"Can we get back to philosophy now?" Lucy raised.

"Your wish is my command baby." Will raised Lucy from his lap by her hips, and placed her next to him.

"Don't ever call me baby again." She warned.

"Okay Lucy." He rolled his eyes.

"Get my pretty name out of your filthy mouth."