I.

•DU Mafia Hierarchy•

Phyle (file)
- They are the son and daughters of Mafia Emperors. The most high and respectable group in the Underworld. Inside the University's Mafia Hierarchy, they have the least number, but the most deadly people you'll ever met. They don't have any restrictions on killing. Whenever, anywhere, they have the ability to kill anyone. Don't get too near to them.

Shadow
- They are the daughters and sons of Mafia leaders. They've been taught how to be Rippers, Assassins, and Killers of the Underworld. They can only kill if a Phyle gives them the order to do so. You have no idea what's going on around you, and you're not even aware that someone is watching you.

Dusk
- They are the lowest group in Mafia Hierarchy. The son and daughters of an average and typical Mafia. Trained to kill, but has a certain limitations. They have their own tactics in killing. They are snakes that can bite you without you noticing. They are called Mafia's Dogs for a reason. They're the pet of Devils.

• DISCLAIMER •
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

_dphyle