10- You three geniuses

Start from the beginning

"Ok, thanks Grams."
* * * * *
We went to find Jerry first, I was forced into the back of the car once again being the youngest. Assholes.

"Did Steve buy you the car?" Ian asked.

"Nah I bought it, I had $74,920 lying around," Lip answered, pulling up to the house.

"Money well spent," I said, climbing out of the car.

"Why is it we've never met Franks brothers?" Ian asked.

"Family reunions are for families," Lip said as I followed them up the steps to the house.

"And will the guy behind door number one be Ian Gallaghers ticket out?"

A man came to the door, who looked exactly like Frank. "Holy shit!" The three of us said.

"What do you want?" He snapped.

"Hi, uh.. my names Philip. This is my brother Ian and our little sister Morgan."

"Yeah so?" He shrugged.

"We're Frank Gallaghers kids-"

Lip was cut off by the man slamming the door in our faces. "Off to a good start," muttered Ian.

Lip went to knock on the door again but Ian grabbed his wrist. "What're you doing!"

"We should at least talk to him."

"He just slammed the door in our faces."

"We probably scared him."

"We're here, we should at least talk to him!" Lip argued knocking again.

"I have a shotgun! And I'm not afraid to use it," Jerry's voice came from behind the door.

"Happy?"

"Fine let's go." Lip said grabbing my arm pulling me down the steps with him.
* * * * *
Clayton Gallagher was second. We approached this massive house. "Shit this guy must be rich," I said as we waited at the door.

A guy, that I won't lie looked exactly like Ian answered the door and invited us in. I sat in the middle of Lip and Ian as Clayton was showing us photos from a photo album.

He was nice, but I found him kinda weird. He was going through old photos of him and Frank until his wife asked us "what brings you three around?"

"We're working on a family tree project Lucy.. aunt Lucy,"Lip said.

"Did your dad tell you where I live?" Clayton asked.

"No we looked it up," I said.

"Yea I don't suppose he would have, we had a falling out a long time ago."

"Clayton, come help me in the kitchen.. with the pop," Lucy stood up, demanding her husband join her. "Okay, more pop," he said smiling at us before following Lucy to the kitchen.

We could hear them arguing from the kitchen.

"What are you doing!"

"Getting to know my niece and nephews!"

"I don't want them in my house!"

I looked at Lip. "Can we go?"

"Yes!" Ian answered for Lip, standing up and grabbing his coat. "What they're great," said Lip.

"I can't do this!" Said Ian.

"What?"

"This! Ruin their lives."

"That guy is totally your dad!"

"You don't know that! Come on Morgan!" He said grabbing my hand, pulling me up off the couch, dragging me along with him.

We went out the door heading for the car. The cold was biting and our feet crunched on the snow. "Guys!" Lip called after us. "Guys! We should at least-"

Ian suddenly let go of my arm and turned to face Lip. "Look this about you alright? Not me! Look we all have our problems with Frank but he's still my father!"

I watched as Ian yelled at him. "And Fionas still my sister and your my brother! Morgan, Debbie, Carl, Liam! We're a family."

"Ian you could have a sweet life here."

"I'm happy with where we are.. even if your not."
* * * * *
The three of us were sitting in the car on the drive home. I stared out the window at the street lamps flying by. My brothers weren't talking.

Suddenly I heard sirens coming from behind us, red and blue light flashed through the windows. I got up and looked out the back of the car, to see a cop car chasing us down.

"Shit Lip! We gotta pull over," I said.

"Fuck.." I heard him mutter to himself.

It wasn't long before the three of us were handcuffed leaning against a cop car. Cops were inspecting the car when I heard a familiar voice.

"Well Steve, possession of a stolen car is a felony-" Tony stopped in his tracks when he saw it was us.

He looked at me.. and I knew this time he wouldn't be able to get me out of trouble.
* * * * *
Back at the station, the three of us were handcuffed to a bench. We were pretty much silent.

"If I get convicted I can't enlist," said Ian. Both of us looked at him. "In the marines." Well shit.

"Good, I was planning on knee-capping you in your sleep to keep you out of Kandahar anyway," Lip said making Ian smile. Soon an officer approached us.

"Philip Gallagher," he announced sitting in front of us. "No relation to our favorite overnight guest Frank I hope."

"Son."

"You're Franks kid.. and this is your first felony bust, gettin a bit of a late start for a Gallagher aren't ya? I see your kid sister has been pretty busy though, assault, theft, vandalism.."

"Well I'm more slow and steady I guess, she's more of a sprinter."

"And Ian, another Frank progeny?"

"Afraid so," Lip answered for him.

"You always let your brother talk for you Ian?"

"He's mute." I giggled to myself.

"I can talk," said Ian, glaring at Lip.

"So what, you three geniuses stole a Porsche Cayenne and what.. decided to go on a little late night white castle run?"

He eyed the three of us, before turning to me. "Come on Morgan, you've gotten out of trouble too many times already. And you do not want to do time, not with that face."

I looked at my brothers for reassurance before Lip turned to the man. "I stole the car, Morgan and Ian didn't know anything about it."

We really fucked up this time. We were moved to another station overnight. I fell asleep across Lips lap, none of us snitched on Steve.
* * * * *

I don't know how the hell he managed it, but Tony worked his magic once again, getting us out before we had to be bailed out.

The three of us walked out of the station to find all our siblings, Kev and V waiting for us.

Fiona looked pissed but still ran to hug me, before she started swatting at me and I couldn't help but giggle. I hugged Carl and Debbie, one in each arm, then V and Kev ruffled my hair.

It really was a massive relief to be out.