"I swear to my mom, I didn't do that" she screamed running into the basketball court.

"You little pikachu, come back here." the boy running behind her shouted.

"Please let me go, I promise I didn't stick that chewed bubblegum on your hairs."

"do you really think I will believe you." finally holding her forearm he pull her into a headlock

"Yeonjun....Yeonjun listen it wasn't me." she hold his arm.

"then who was it you are the only one who do stupid pranks like that, do you know I thought I had to go bald because of that bubblegum." y/n giggle even in that situation.

"someone call 911" she shouted but yeonjun put his hand on her mouth.

"Gosh stop being so loud people will think I am doing something with you." she look at him with her big eyes.

"stop looking at me like that." he said letting her go.

"but seriously tho It wasn't me." y/n said sitting on the floor.

"ya get up, we have class." she groan but still stood up

"let's go." he pull her along with him and she lazily walk behind him.

AT NIGHT

KIM'S MANSION:

Taehyung heavily sigh before walking into his parents mansion, walking into the living room he took off his experience suit and put it on a couch.

"Oh my son is home." Mrs. Kim said literally running towards him and hug him tightly.

what can she do? she saw him after months. it's not like he live in other country or other city but he is always too busy to get some time for his parents.

today Mr. Kim strictly ask taehyung to come and have dinner with them because it was too long since they have one and also because he want to talk about something important.

"Hey mom." Taehyung said hugging his mother with an emotionless face.

"How have you been? oh how much I have missed you?" she said and caress his cheek.

"I am doing fine. where is dad?" taehyung said.

"He is on the phone with his friend. he will be here soon." Taehyung nod.

"come on let's go to the dinner table you must be hungry." she said before pulling him with her to dinning room.

DINNING ROOM:

Taehyung sat on his chair waiting for his father to come. Mr. Kim came into the room with smile on his face.

"Taehyung-ah. how is my son, it's been so long." Mr. K said patting his back.

"I am doing good. just a little stressed...btw why you look so happy." Mr. Kim smile at his son's words

"I want to tell you something but first let's eat," he said. Taehyung nod.

half way to their dinner Mr. Kim clear his throat.

"Taehyung, don't you remember my friend lee who's daughter was with you in highschool." Taehyung frown

"You are talking about your best friend." Mr. Kim nod.

"what about him?" Taehyung said taking a bite of his food.

"I called him earlier." Mr. Kim look at Taehyung.

"I send him a proposal." he continued.

"Proposal for what?" Taehyung asked looking at his father being a bit nervous. Mr. Kim sigh and put his chopsticks on the table.