"Oh, yes, you can and you will!" She commands me, giving the dress into my hands and pushes me all the way back again into the bathroom

"Oh, yes, you can and you will!" She commands me, giving the dress into my hands and pushes me all the way back again into the bathroom. When I find myself back in there, I hear the door closing.

"Hurry up! We're leaving in 5 minutes." I don't like it when she rushes me and puts me under pressure. I already hate myself for putting on that dress that emphasizes my curves and is way too short for me.

I always feel constricted in dresses like this one.

I open up the bathroom door, seeing Mary's eyes glancing at me. "You look fabulous, Claire." After her jaw dropped, she puts on a jumbo smile.

"I-I don't really know about wearing this dress, Mary." I try to tell her gently, not wanting her to be upset with me. "What do you mean? No one will ever look that beautiful like you do right now. So shut your mouth and get yourself out of this house now. We have to rock a party!"

She laughs. I can't go against her, so I'm just going to do what she told me to do.

As I go down the stairs, I already can tell that the dress tries to slide up again and again.

It's going to be a restless night. I have a queasy feeling. Something has to happen because of my clumsiness.

When Mary opens the front door, I notice her spiny dark red dress that is even shorter than the one she gave me.

"Wow! How can you look this good in that?" I whisper amazed and fascinated

"Wow! How can you look this good in that?" I whisper amazed and fascinated. I think she didn't hear me, luckily. If I really think about it, I wouldn't have wanted an answer to that question. I'd probably only have felt even worse.

"Are you ready to go?" I can hear the excitement in her voice and I decide to just nod my head while smiling at her.

It's getting dark while we're still on our way. I wonder what club she'll take me to. I've never been to any clubs before and if I'm being honest I don't like the idea of going into one tonight.

------------------------------

"What the fuck, Mary? This is a strip club!" I shout at her as we stand in front of the club called 'Demon'. I feel the memories flashing back from today's morning.