ૢ ‧₊˚ೃ⁀➷┃𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫

Start from the beginning

She wanted to give him something back.

Dear God -she wanted to give him everything he could dream of! Just for him to stop crying -or even crack a small smile. But she couldn't. Why?

Because you're helpless. A voice in her head told her. Y/N frowned. But why?

Because you don't care enough.
You never do.

Her frown deepend.

》♡《

"We have to find a way to stop them." Eren stated, snapping Y/N out of her thoughts. She would later think about what the voice? had told to her. Now was not time right time, she had to be there for Armin.

Even if that meant getting snarky comments or icy glares from Eren and getting ignored by Mikasa. It was about Armin, and not about them and their very strong dislike against her.

"Our lives will never be our own until we do -this world will never feel like home. " He carried on, as Y/N kneeled down to Armin and squeezed his arm in support. Her other hand cradling his cheek gently, the same way he did to her nights before.

"That's it. Next year I'll be applying to join the cadets." He told them, crouching down beside Armin against the Wall. He looked so determined -it made Y/N awestruck. Eren Yeager never failed to impress Y/N.

He could be all mean and grumpy towards her, but she would always admire him. Y/N recognized that this wasn't something, well, very good. But it wasn't like she could do something against it -Eren was at this point a role model for her.

Not that she would admit that to anyone that wasn't Armin.

Said boy gasped at Erens statement, while Mikasa just sighed. "To become strong enough to fight back." He said, not wavering a second with his choice. Another thing Y/N admired about him so much -he knew what he wanted and never seemed to make a bad decision.

Unlike her. She was always regretting.

"I'm with you." Armin stated, tears no longer streaming down his face, but rather lingering in his eyes. Y/Ns head snapped to him and instantly her awestruck look was replaced with one of horror. No, no, no, Armin couldn't do that to her-

"You don't have to!" Eren quickly exclaimed, equally as shocked as Y/N with Armins words. "I do!" The Arlert boy retorted loudly.

"So do I." Mikasa, who was silent until now, said. "Damn it! I'm not trying to drag you! Look, there's no point in following me to my death!" Eren explained to them, hoping both would change their minds.

He couldn't let them throw away every chance of a normal life, just because he choose this path for himself. As hypocritical as it sounded, he wanted them safe inside the Walls -at least until they could finally be truly free.

"Yeah. And if I can help it, then it won't be your death." Mikasa replied calmly. Eren frowned slightly, but then stood up with a small nod. In that moment Y/N choose to stay silent, it was for the best.

She wouldn't want to ruin the somewhat calm atmosphere with something she said. She wouldn't dare, after Armin had finally calmed down. She knew she was not welcome and nothing short of an outsider in their group.