chapter 9

Jenna sat on the couch not hearing anything the team said other than that Emily was kidnapped by cat. "Jenna, Jenna?" called JJ as she tried to get Jenna's attention. "yeah?" answered Jenna. "Jenna are you ok?" asked Reid. "I'm fine." replied Jenna. "No your not, Jenna no more secrets." pleaded Morgan. "I hate profilers." admitted Jenna. "your worried about Emily aren't you?" asked Hotch. "yes." replied Jenna. "Jenna were going to find Emily, I promise." replied Morgan. "you know you cant promise that. if Emily dies you wont just have one unsub to catch, you'll have two" said Jenna. "What?" asked Morgan. " you heard me and you'll never catch me either." replied Jenna. "Jenna I know your upset but please stop saying your going to be an unsub." scolded Reid. "how am I supposed to act when cat's taken my mom." Yelled Jenna.

The team looked at her shocked not expecting her to say that. Jenna then runs off to her room slamming the door behind her. "I'll go talk to her" Said JJ.

"Jenna can we talk" asked JJ as she knocked on the door.

"No go away" replied Jenna.

JJ ignores her and goes in anyway.

"Jenna talk to me" Pleaded JJ

"About what Jennifer." Replied Jenna.

"Anything. Jenna you can trust me. Where going to find Emily." Reassured JJ.

"Really Jennifer why should I trust you, In fact why I should I trust any of you. All you guys have done is hurt me over and over again. You sent me to Jail." Yelled Jenna.

"Jenna that's not fair." defended JJ

"The hell it isn't, I needed you and you guys abandoned me, you thought me in jail!" yelled Jenna.

"Jenna that's not true,we love you so much. I'm so sorry Jenna we never meant to hurt you" said JJ.

"Just go away!" Yelled Jenna.

Jenna pushes past JJ to try and leave the room when the rest of the team comes in, blocking her way out.

"Jenna where sorry we hurt you but we had know chose, we had to arrest you." said Tara.

"I don't care I hate all of you." Yelled Jenna.

"Even Emily?" asked Reid.

"Yes especially Emily." Said Jenna as she looks for a way to escape.

Jenna tries to push past the team but they wont let her leave. Jenna then turns and runs for the window but before she could open it, Reid grabbed her.

"Let me go" Screamed Jenna and she tried to scratch, kick and hit Reid. Simons and Rossi go over to help Reid but Jenna puts up a huge fight. "Tara go into my bag and you should see a vile and a syringe bring it to me." Requested Reid.

Tara ran to get Reid's bag while JJ took Reid's place.

"I got it but what is it?" Questioned Tara.

"its a sedative, It'll put Jenna to sleep for a few hours." Explained Reid as he stuck the needle into Jenna's arm. After a few seconds Jenna stopped fighting them before passing out.

Reid picked up Jenna and put her in her bed. His heart aced for her. He knew this was just a trauma response but that didn't make his heart hurt any less for her. Reid stayed with her for a while before going back out to the living room with the others.

A few hours later

Jenna woke up feeling somewhat disoriented. The last thing she remembered was trying to get away from her dad and the team and that's when...he drugged her. she couldn't believe her dad did that to her. She looked out the window to see the sun was almost completely gone. she looked at the clock it was 8:15 pm.

She knew it was now or never she quickly packed a go bag and quietly climbed out the window. She didn't know where she was going but anywhere was better then here. She searched for walking directions to the nearest bus station on her phone as she continued walking. This phone how ever couldn't be tracked as no one knew she had a second phone but she still thought it best to ditch it.

After about 45 minutes a call pulled up, with a women inside and she got inside. "Hi, mom" She said as she got in.

this is the end of chapter 9 and is it just me or is this exactly how Emily would be as mom. I love writing Emily as a mom. she really would of been an amazing mom. #mamabearEmily. next chapter will be up as soon as possible.