chapter 1

Garcia took one last look at her bat cave as tears starting to form. she knew this wasn't goodbye but see you later. she turned off the lights and the screen fades to black we reopen up in a ally behind a small abandon apartment building.

13 years later

"FBI stop." yelled SSA Jareau as she, Reid, Lewis and Prentiss chasing after a suspect down a ally way who had just fled from a murder scene. They all split up to try and trap there suspect. JJ and Tara turned a counter into a ally way were they see there suspect. JJ could tell this was definitely a child or at least a young teen whom probably wasn't older then 15 or 16.she looked over to her right and saw Emily and Reid as they closed in on their suspect. "FBI put your hands up and turn around slowly. "commanded JJ. they all watched in shock as they saw Reid's 16 year old Daughter Jenna covered in blood, tears streaming down her face. she doesn't say anything but they can all tell she was coming off of some type of dugs. "Jenna what did you do?" asked Reid "I don't know, I b-blacked out and when I woke up I was covered in b-blood" Cried Jenna. They all looked at each other knowing what they had to do, thought that didn't mean it made this any easier. "Jennifer Diana Reid your under arrest for Murder, turn around please." Commanded JJ. "No please don't do this, aunt JJ please." Begged Jenna. "Jenna don't resist."Advised Reid. "Turn around, I'm not gonna ask you again." Commanded JJ. Jenna did as she was told. Tears rolled down her checks as she felt the cold metal of the cuffs click around her wrist.

The ride back to the BAU was a long, quiet one. They were all wondering to themselves could Jenna have really killed someone. The arrived at the BAU and they had her fingerprinted, took Blood, took pictures of Jenna as evidence and then had her change clothes. She was then brought and left in the interrogation room. She sat their froze unable to move. She couldn't believe how cold JJ was towards her. The looks on the team's faces when they saw her just couldn't leave her mind. She was then knocked out of her thoughts by the door opening. She looked up to see Emily and Tara walking in. "Jenna what happened why did you kill Lila? "I didn't" Cried Jenna. "Jenna you told us you blacked out and when you woke up you were covered in blood, what happened before you blacked out?" asked Tara. "I don't know last thing I remember was finishing up some homework before leaving to meet up with Lila." Explained Jenna. "Jenna that was 10 hours ago." said Tara. "Jenna if your innocent why did you run?" Questioned Emily. "I heard you guys coming and I panicked." trembled Jenna. "Wait did you know it was us coming?" asked Tara. "No but I knew it had to be police and I panicked. I'm not answering anymore questions." Cried Jenna. "okay then I guess were done." replied Emily as she and Tara left the room leaving Jenna alone again.

Outside the interrogation room the team was discussing everything that just happened. "She's definitely hiding something." Said Tara. "I agree even from watching back here I could tell she was lying, she knows more then she's letting on." Added JJ. " She's scared guys, look at her. She hasn't stopped crying sense we found her" blurted Reid. "we know....Maybe we let Reid go in and talk to Jenna, she might open up to him." Suggested Emily as she looked at the Jenna curled up in the corner crying. "That's a good Idea." replied JJ. Reid walked out of observation and into interrogation. "Jenna? Hey its me dad." Said Reid as he walked over to her. As he went to wrap his arms around her, Jenna all the sudden pushed him away, making him fall back and hit his head on the cold hard floor. Jenna didn't move as the team ran in to make sure Reid was okay. "Reid are you okay?" asked Emily. "I'm fine, Jenna why did you do that? questioned Reid. Jenna ignored him and turned away. "JJ, Tara turn her over to the federal Jail, maybe a few hours in their while she waits for her arraignment will do her some good." Order Emily. As soon as JJ tries to grab her she starts try to push, hit and kick her, so Tara and Emily had to Jump in to help restrain Jenna while Reid watched holding back tears. Jenna eventually broke free of them and tried to run but Reid grabbed her and pushed her to the ground, while trying not to hurt her. with that JJ was finally about to get her in cuffs. "Jenna why did you do that?....Talk to me dammit!" Cried Reid but she didn't answer him.

Reid cried as he watched his daughter get taken away. "I'm so sorry Reid." comforted Emily as she hugged him. "I need to make a few calls so I will be right back." said Emily as she left the room. He couldn't believe how his daughter attacked all of them back their. He sat their trying to rack his Brian around what just happened but he couldn't because he was to worried about Jenna. that's when Emily walked in pushing him out of his thought's. "ok so I got Fiona to agree to be Jenna attorney but first good news I was able to cash in some favors to get Jenna a arraignment today at 3pm so in 5 hours." said Emily. "What's the bad new?" asked Reid "we also got Jenna's toxic screen back and she tested positive for Dilaudid and Scopolamine." Said Emily. "scratch is dead and I haven't touch nor have I had any Dilaudid in 26 years." replied Reid. "I know its weird its doesn't make any sense maybe this is connected to the time you spent in prison?" She asked. "I don't think so and please don't tell Jenna that I spent time in prison. I don't want her to know." Reid said. "Ok I wont. "promised Emily.

Alright so I'm going to be editing this story because their are things I wanted to change but don't worry the premise of the story is staying the same 10/17/2022