Best friends little sister |V.H|

Me and Vinnie were making out and he gets on top of me, we take off our clothes and he starts aligning his 🍆 with my 🐱 but I close my eyes and a tear falls down he looks at me and says:

Vinnie: hey, what's wrong?

Me: n-n-nothing. Go ah-head

Vinnie: somethings wrong. Do you want me to stop?

*he says as he starts to find his underwear but I pull him back down to the bed and he looks at me*

Me: no Vinnie it's not that...

Vinnie: oh.

*he lays down on my chest and listens to me talk*

Me: it's just I- I've never done anything like this before...

Vinnie: it's ok baby. We can take it slow. I don't want you for sex I want you for you and if you want me to keep going I will but just know I'll be as gentle or hard as you want. I'll go as fast or slow as you want. I'll do anything you want. Because I love you and your not just my best friends little sister. Your my love, my girlfriend, and my best friend I love you for you, don't think I'm presuring you into anything ok?

Me: ok...

*I close my eyes for a second and take a deep breath*

Me: you can keep going.

Vinnie: really?

*he smiled was as bright as the sun*

*i nod he gets of top of me and start to align his 🍆 with my 🐱 again he looks at me as he slides in to make sure it doesn't hurt and just sits there for a sec to let me get used to his size once I nod he starts going really slow and looks at me as if he was asking something*

Vinnie: faster?

*i nod*

Vinnie: I need words baby.

*I was about to nod but I just said this instead-*

Me: yes

*he starts going a really faster and I scream in pleasure Vinnie then puts his hand on my mouth and stopped all movement and I whined*

Vinnie: I'll start up again in a second baby but you have to be quiet Michael can't here us ok?

*Michael right! My brother is downstairs, as sure as I thought that we hear banging on my bedroom door*

Michael: Y/N?! DO YOU HAVE A BOY IN THERE?

*we hear bottoms beeping as I realized he was pushing my pin code into my lock and Vinnie pulls out fast but calmly to make sure I didn't get hurt and we both got dressed then Vinnie left out my window and to his room I sit down and go on my phone right as he got the pin right and opened the door*

Michael: I know someone was in here I'm not an idiot!

Me: Mikey no ones in here!

*he was in my closet throwing everything around trying to find a boy. Then he looked in my nightstand.*

Me: you really think someone could fit it that?!

Michael: shut up! You were fucking with someone, WHO WAS IT?! AND WHERE ARE THEY?!

Me: it-it was no one. Pl-please don't hit me mike-y.

Michael: hey woah sis, I wasn't gonna hit you when have I ever hit you?

Me: dad used to hit me when he was drunk ok?

Michael: well dads in jail for raping a 7 year old girl so you have nothing to worry about-

Me: what if he-

Michael: he won't come back. Never and if he does I will protect you with everything I got ok?

Me: o-ok.

Michael: now you promise me no one was or is in here?

*he sticks out his hand to do are promise hand shake which we is a thing that's more powerful then a pinky promise, you really can't break this promise...it's the sibling promise*

Michael: y/n?! I said promise me?

Me: I can't promise you because you and I both know I would be breaking that promise.

Michael: so there was a boy in this room?

*i nod and he hugs me*

Michael: just be safe out? He used a condom right?

*them I realized that he didn't! FUCK!*

Me: ye- no.

Michael: REALLY Y/N?! YOU FUCKING FORGOT PROTECTION?! IM NOT READY TO BE A UNCLE OK? let's go to the store to get a plan b!

Me: o-ok.

Michael: VINNIE WERE LEAVING TO CVS YOU WANT TO COME?!

Vinnie: SURE! ONE SEC!

*Michael goes to the car and I wait for Vinnie*

Vinnie: did you tell him?

Me: about me losing my virginity yes about it being to you no.

Vinnie: ok. When can we tell him?

Me: soon Vinnie, soon. I just need to find a way to tell him.

Vinnie: ok. I love you baby.

Me: I love you too vin.

*we kiss*

Michael: WHAT. THE. ACTUALLY. FUCK?! REALLY Y/N?! MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND?! YOU COULD HAVE PICKED ANYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD AND YOU PICKED MY BEST FRIEND! ANN YOU VINNIE! HOW COULD YOU?! I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU GO AND FUCK MY LITTLE SISTER WHICH BY THE WAY IS ILLEGAL! SHES 16 YOUR 18!

Vinnie: yea, BUT I LOVE YOU OK?! AND I DONT CARE IF YOUR MY BEST FRIEND I WOULD RISK LOSING YOU THEN LEAVING HER.

Michael: really? That's how you feel? Well considering this friendship done then.

Vinnie: come on man we've been best friends since birth you can't do this to me!

Michael: then you gotta pick! Me.......or her?

Vinnie: or! I can't decide so I pick or!

Michael: me or y/n?!

Vinnie: Y/N! Ok? She's the love of my life and my soulmate and I love her so much so thanks for all the fun memories but this friendships down.

Michael: no it's not.

Me&Vinnie: WHAT?!

Michael: if you care about her that much that you would end our 18 year friendship then you really love her just don't post it on any socials until your 18 sis, unless you want vin you end up like dad.

Me: ok. Thank you Mikey!

Michael: welcome sis.

Vinnie: hey, thanks bro.

Michael: no problem. But if I hear my own sister moan again I will rip my ears off and feed them to you ok?

Vinnie: YESSIR!