𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗯𝗿𝗼 |𝙱.𝙷|

My parent are out of town so that just leaves me and my step brother Bryce usually whenever our parents leave we have sex a few round of it too so far our parents haven't caught us which is a good thing well right now bryce texted me that he is coming back from hanging out with josh and said to be ready for when he's home so I quickly take off my clothes knowing that josh is right next door from our house I hear the front door close and then running up the stairs. Btw me and Bryce are dating so we are not hooking up we just have to keep it on the downlow because- well because of our parents anyways back to what I was saying I see Bryces head peek throw the door with a smile of his face he opens the door and tackles me to the bed.

Bryce: there's my hot girlfriend.

Y/n: your the hot one.

Bryce: baby your beautiful. How can u not see it?

*I shrugged*

Bryce: I'm gonna show you how beautiful you are ok?

Y/n: ok

*and with that he starts attacking my neck I start moaning softly. He then starts going down my body sucking softly until he gets to my thighs giving them little soft wet kisses until all of a sudden I feel his tongue go deep inside my pussy We both moan at the way we pleasure eachother.*

Bryce: you ready?

*i nod and he slides the condom on then softly but fast puts it into me as we both moan with the pleasure.*

Bryce: tell me when you want me to go ok?

*as he is just sitting there kissing me until I nod and he starts making a pace that we can both handle as I say*

Y/n: faster bry.

*he starts going faster and faster but what we didn't realize is that the front door opened and shut but they were too in the moment to care until they hear bryces door open and Bryce pulls out really fast making my pussy hurt really bad and lays down and covers our bodies up then turns on the tv and acts like nothing happened. I start crying from the pain and Bryce sees but couldn't do anything knowing our parents are about to walk in so he just puts his hand down there and start massaging it*

Dad: hey kids um me and your mom have decided it would be best if we part ways because we know that you guys love eachother more then siblings and we are ok with it. Plus we didn't have love for eachother anymore so yea.

Mom: we bought a apartment that we thought you guys would like and you guys can move in together how's that sound?

*I was still in pain and if I talked I would cry so Bryce talks for us*

Bryce: really? You guys would really do that for us?

Mom: yes. You guys both mean the world to us and we just want you guys to be happy. So are you going to move in?

*he looks at me with sorry eyes and also looks like he is asking if it's ok I nod*

Bryce: yea of course um thank you for telling us but can you guys leave so we can change?

Dad: yes bye.

Bryce: bye

*they leave and Bryce lifts up the blanket and sees that I'm bleeding a little*

Bryce: omg baby this is all my fault.

Y/n: sh-h it's ok. And I know we haven't said it yet but I love you bry I love you with all my heart ok and look

*I wipe the bleed off and it stops*

Y/n: I'm fine it was just a little cut ok just a cut please don't blame yourself you were just trying to protect our relationship and I love you for that.

*I kiss him*

Bryce: I love you too and sorry for hurting you

Y/n: don't be I'm fine bubs I'm fine ok?

*he nods and lays his head on my chest in between my breasts*

Bryce: your tits are like head warmers.

*cuddling into them as I chuckles*

Y/n: goodnight baby.

Bryce: goodnight bubs.

*as he gives my breast a kiss and closes his eyes I let out a sigh and close my eyes as well soon after we both fell asleep*