003.]No Name

[A/N: If you have questions drop in the comments, I don't like Q&A]

•—Chapter 2—•

"Little girl" POV
(same day just night)

I am now in my new room, courtesy of Mrs. kaminari. It turns out she doesn't leave with her husband. I am in a room just across from her son, he told me to call him denki. I can actually not sleep for 2 years if I wanted to, so I am now organizing my room. I am also collecting information about the way 7-9 year olds act to blend in. [ima make this up I have some to no clue how they act across the continent. So ima imply what I know, into my story] I learned that they go to school, and school is a place to learn and develop, a place where you learn respect. Humans who are 5-12 years old go to elementary school, and other complicated rules. I don't wanna go into details but that is basically how it works. I finished re-organizing my room so I lay down ready to go to sleep, "that was an eventful day" I then go to dream land, or not?

[im writing, like 90-100 words a day this is not really good. I sleep now] (in the morning 4am)

I got up a little bit earlier then I wanted, I can't get anymore sleep because i am now at 100%. I get ready and go downstairs to play video games. When I get there I see a purple haired teen in the living room "..." "..." we stare at each other for a good 40 seconds until I ask him the important question "you using the TV?" He looks confused and answers "no?" I then go turn on the TV, and put in my game disc. He asks "you play gun battle 5?" I said yes and he said that it was a new release. I log in and put on my head phones, mute my mic and log in. I need to check out my profile. "Cool name you got there" I look back and say "awe thank you" He then goes onto his phone. I clicked profile, Here is my profile.

NAME: Shi_Mugan

LEVEL: 21

STATS: [click here for more info]

SKILLS: [click here for more info]

FRIENDS:
Hōkai_planner <offline>

<SETTINGS>
<ADD UNNECESSARY INFO>

Yay my "farm" accepted friend request! To bad he's not online well I got cash but no clue what to do with it. I then remember the quest. Nope that can wait for later, he just got online >:3. Let the mayhem begin.

Hōkai_planner-
Who are you?

How should I react? What should I say?... HEHE~😈💀

Shi_Mugan-
Have you ever played a game you noob!?!

Hōkai_planner-
HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A NOOB!!

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!

Shi_Mugan-
I think I'm the person who killed you multiple times yesterday.

Hōkai_planner-
...

Shi_Mugan-
Exactly :)

Hōkai_planner-
Never mind that. How were you able to kill me in the first place

Shi_Mugan-
I have a thing for gaming.

Hōkai_planner-
Hey just between us, what's you're favorite game?