002.]Let the game begin

[A/n: I read story's myself so I'll keep these short. if you have questions type in chat, plz help correct my mistakes]

•—Chapter 1—•

Oldest person on earth= "little girl" POV

"Ughhh! This game sucks! I'm better off running from the public screaming at me 'leave you blasted witch!'  *sigh* Calm down. That was forever ago I wonder how humanities doing.... hahaHahahahaha *gasp-" breath! Come on! Better? Better. "Games are fun but it's boring just being here. Humans are probably at war again or something. Well it's better then staying here." I then get away from pac-Man, which is an original In my opinion but it glitched on me! I couldn't take it after completing 7 levels with it on. I would take it to get it fixed BUT THEY TOOK DOWN THE COMPANY! *sad kawaii noises + anime cry's* stop! I can't get emotional now... I'm ok. I then get out and into my room/study. I get ready and pack my book bag with 2 books 3 parts of clothes and 5,000 yen hopefully they still use the same currency, last time I was out it was the beginning of video games, I was in love and spent almost all my money good thing they needed a beta tester. Oh I can't wait to see how games evolved! STOP! I'm going ahead of myself. Let's just leave the forest with some shadows to protect it, and into a village. So with my things packed I summoned some shadows to protect the forest from harm. I change my appearance, then I leave after making sure everything was in check, I wonder how the fairy kings forest is doing it's been to long. But first VIDEO GAMES!

On my way there I needed to learn today's use of words and ways they behave, so I am not suspicious, or sus as they say in the US. Let me say, I have no words to the actions of humanity it is all to complicated. But I cannot see into what they call 'cell phones' I'll need to create a new Tsuyoi for that. For my look in age kids would be in 'school'? [Fun fact; the first school was created in Boston, Massachusetts in April 23, 1635] I couldn't get more info sense I have arrived at the city.

I- "what the Fuck!", I start running into the city 'why? WHY?! I can feel slight Tsuyoi radiating from everyone around me! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!' I see a baby but he doesn't have any Tsuyoi then I heard a noise I look up and see a little girl I felt nothing from her then it was there sun Tsuyoi she created a small flame on the tip of her finger. 'Huh so that is how it works' "HELP!" I look over and see a 'middle age man' screaming as tears of blood come out of his eyes. So me being the person I am run and help, "close your eyes!" I tell the man. "You're just a kid! I need a pro!" I start getting angry but im not a child so I do the right thing and poke both eyes. "My eyes!" "I can fix you!" I then start and use my Mother Nature Tsuyoi and put my ring and pointer finger on his 'third eye' and it opens in black and white. 'Moon, huh' he then opens both eyes, they were green "i-it st-stop!". Out of no where people in weird costumes came out of no where. One with fire on his face came up to me "quirk use is illegal without a license."

(Time skip brought to you by: Chibi little girl giving a confused look to a Chibi endeavor)

Now I'm in front of the 'police station' to find my 'parents' so I can go 'home'.we go in, I had to go with mr. fire, he asked me for my 'name', I then ask the obvious "what's a name?" He stopped talking to me and talked with the lady at the 'counter' he told me to sit in the chair in an empty room I was to short so I was swinging my legs off the edge 'might as well find out more about this place' a little bit later I found out I'm in a bad situation. 'Wait how is the family? I wanna check up on them' I then spread a little bit of my Tsuyoi and only to find 3 are alive but it's kinda w-

"Hello I'm detective Tsukauchi" a man said as he entered the room I was bored so I got up and left talking a lollipop on the way out.