☁️🤍☘️Candy? Heck yeah!🍊🧡☁️

Start from the beginning

"Good job, little one!" Hajime ruffled Nagito's hair a bit, making him giggle.

With Mikan's raspberries in the cart, he crossed that off the list.
"Alright, now we just need to get Ibuki and Hiyoko's snacks.."

~Timeskip to the Candy Isle~

Hajime was picking out the gummies for Ibuki and Hiyoko. Sour ones for Ibuki, Orginal for Hiyoko.

Nagito however, wasn't paying that much attention.. all his focus was on..

Ring Pops.
A 12 pack of ring pops to be exact. That was his most FAVORITE candy!! He had to get it- he had to!

But.. ever since the whole sugar rush incident, Hajime has been strict when it comes to sugar and LittleSpace.. but hey! It's always worth trying!

So, Nagito took a deep breath, and brought the 12 pack to Hajime, practically shoving it in his face.

"Can I have these? Pweaseeeee!!" Nagito begged.

Hajime shook his head,
"No Nagito, we have a rule about candy remember?"

"Hmph.."

"Cmon, what's the rule?" Hajime asked, Nagito was pouting, clearly not liking the outcome of asking for the ring pops.
"The rule is.. I cwant have candy on weekdays when I'm little.." Nagito huffed.

"And what day is it today?" Hajime asked, he was being such a tease, it made Nagito whine.

"It's.. It's Thursdway.."

"Hmph! That's not fair! How come they gwet candy and I dwont?" Nagito pouted, crossing his arms in annoyance.

"Because, they're not the ones who have sugar rushes every time they eat the smallest bit of sugar, now are they?"

"...It wasn't my fwualt Ibuki had all the gwood candy.." Nagito mumbled.

"If you wait a couple more days, we can come back and get the ring pops alright?" Hajime insisted, ruffling Nagito's hair.

"Hmph.. I want it now.."

"Nagito-"

"Pwease."

"Nagitio were not doing this."

"Pretty please?"

"Nagito I'm warning you right now-"

"PLEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!"

"..."

"..."

~Some Time Later~

"Yayyy!! Thank you Papa!!" Nagito had a pack of ring pops in his hands, he was already suckling on a green, watermelon flavored one.

"You're lucky I'm a sucker for when you give me those puppy eyes, you little cheeky monkey." Hajime sighed, making Nagito giggle.

After today, this was infact Nagito's Little victory.
He got to spend some one on one time with Hajime, and got ring pops!!

For him, it had to be one of the best little days he's ever had! But, he had to himself..

Whenever Hajime took care of him, or just do anything in general with him,

It will always without a doubt, make his day..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yahooooo! Another Oneshot completed!
I haven't wrote about Little! Nagito in quite awhile, I was missing the little dude! Glad I got the chance to write about him again!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed!

Thank you all so much for reading!
I love you all so so much my little strawberries!

Bye byeeee!~ 🍓

Panta_B01