Chapter 30: Ultimate Attack! War Between Legends!

Start from the beginning

Lui: Heh, this is getting interesting, Go Longinus! Counter-Attack!!

Athena: I don't think so! Adeona!!

*Adeona entered its Flare state*

Lui: Futile! Rise, Longinus!!

*Adeona and Longinus circled around the stadium and clashed back and forth repeatedly, neither of them showed any of giving in

*Adeona and Longinus circled around the stadium and clashed back and forth repeatedly, neither of them showed any of giving in. It was an all-out war between the Monstrous Dragon: Longinus and the Guardian Angel: Adeona*

Lui: This has been fun but it must come to an end!

Athena: Yeah! Lets decide this with the final attack!!

*both beys came in for the final attack*

Lui: Raging Upper!!

Athena: Lets end this! Angelic Burst!!

*the stadium imploded as the disk in Longinus' chassis moved forward causing it to burst. Athena fell back as Adeonas flare disappeared*

Lui: What the-?!

Referee: Angelic Adeona! Burst Finish!! Athena wins with a score of 1-2!!

*the crowd went wild as Athena got to her feet, she couldn't believe it: People were actually cheering for her. She then heard Lui laughing.*

Lui: You definitely exceeded my expectations, you're an interesting blader.

Athena: You aren't so bad yourself.

Lui: *laughs and starts to leave* until we meet again Athena.. Until we meet again.

*it was time for the 4th and final match of Block A's Round 1: Free Vs Sisco. The 2 bladers stepped up to the stadium*

Sisco: Ive been waiting for this, i wont be losing to you again!

Referee: First Battle!! Ready set!!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*Fafnir and Satan land in the stadium, Fafnir clashed with Satan*

Sisco: End this Satan! Roller Defense!!