"Michael, as much as I'd love to continue this, you, unfortunately, have a class to teach." you say, causing Michael to let out a sigh.

"You're right," he said, pouting. He gave you one last-lingering kiss and turned off the shower.

The two of you exited the shower and got dressed. Michael was able to quickly dry and style his hair with one hand movement. He picked up some papers before placing them into his leather bag. You exited your room together.

"I charged your laptop for you and left some extra pens in your pouch, just in case." you said, smiling.

"Thank you, love." he responded.

"I will try to stop by when you're done." you said.

"I love you, Michael."

"I love you too Y/N." You gave Michael a quick kiss as he pulled you in again for longer before leaving to find his new classroom. His classroom, that starting today, will be where he teaches and imparts wisdom onto the young warlocks.

///

"Now warlocks," Michael says as he circled back to the front of the class.

"I will not be assigning any homework, as I feel that it doesn't help much, other than take up your free time." He leaned against his desk as the class filled with the whispers of students saying "Yes!".

"However, I will hold you to high expectations and trust that you look over your notes, on your own time," he said.

"Class is dismissed." Michael smirked as he swung the door open without being anywhere near it. The class quickly emptied as students made their way out.

While gathering some papers together before his next set of students began to flood his class, you make an entryway into his class.

"Hey, you." you say, causing Michael to turn around with what you swore was one of the biggest smiles ever.

"Hey, you." he responded as you walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulls you in for a kiss.

"So, how's your day so far?" you ask.

"It's been good. I hope I'm not boring them."

"Of course you're not Michael. I wish you were my teacher." you winked.

"I can be." Michael smirked while holding you.

"I will say Michael-" you pause. "This whole professor thing.. it matches you. It's... hot." you say.

"Oh? Is it, now?" Michael whispered while gently brushing his nose against yours.

"Yes, very hot.. Professor Langdon.." Before you cause Michael to get too excited, you remind him that he has a class full of students waiting to enter.

"I'll see you in a bit," you say, as you release from his embrace and exit his class, leaving Michael to sigh and let out a small giggle.

///

You lied on the bed, scrolling through your phone. You had been out earlier with Baldwin getting some new herbs from the garden for the warlocks to practice with. After spending most of the afternoon outside, you were worn out.

As you were about to put your phone down and take a nap, the door of your suite flew open. You quickly got up from the bed and saw that it was Michael. He closed the door behind him and placed his items on his desk.

Michael made his way towards you and hugged you tightly, causing the two of you to fall on the bed. You lay there as Michael used his elbows to support his hands, which he used to hold his head up.

Michael grabbed your hand and slowly ran his fingers up and down your arm.

"How was your first day?" you asked.

"It was better than I expected. I am very tired, however."

"Yeah, I can tell.." Which you actually could tell, as he would close his eyes and keep them shut for quite some time, before opening them again. His under eyes displaying various colors of red.

"Do you want me to make some tea for you? I was actually about to go to sleep, but I don't mind making some for you." you say while running your hands down his arms.

"Actually.." Michael pauses for a moment. He looks in the direction of the bathroom and then looks back at you.

"Shall we continue where we left?" Michael smirked at you while he traced small circles in the palm of your hand with his fingers. You beamed at him.

"Yes. We definitely should... Professor Langdon."

You make your way towards the bathroom, as Michael shuts the door behind the two of you.