Chapter 21: What kind of name is that?

Start from the beginning

"Why the fuck do you want?" I was pissed, why the fuck did he grab me like that?

"So you are as feisty as he said" he smirked and looked at me, my skin crawled as he scanned my body.

"Fuck outta here" I said and went to go inside but more hands grabbed me.

"Nah we ain't finished with you" the man said as some of his mates held onto me. "And I'm sure Q ain't finished with Billie yet, so we have to keep you here" he explained and my eyes hardened.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I seethed.

"Yo ain't British people meant to be polite and shit?" One of the guys holding me said.

"Who the fuck is Q?" I asked and stared at the guy infront of me.

"The guy you punched in the hotel? How don't you know him?" He explained and my heart dropped. Without hesitation I kneed the guy next to me in the balls. Once he let go I knocked out the other guy with one punch. I looked to the guy in-front of me and he ran back into the house.

"Pussy" I spat out and ran into the house. 

"Have you seen Bil?" I asked Dani and she shook her head. I let out a 'fuck' and ran upstairs. I looked in every room, some were empty, some had people fucking or doing drugs. I finally got to the last room and kicked the door in. My eyes landed on Q, stood in front of Billie. My eyes widened when I realised they were kissing.

"Billie?" I said and they stopped kissing. She looked over at me with guilt and then turned around and threw up.

"She busy bro" Q said and when I tell you all I saw was red, it was the truth. Without processing my actions I punched him and he fell to the floor. I was on top of him and continuously punched him.

"She is fucking drunk" I shouted. "You don't ever take advantage like that you pig" I said and put my hands around his neck, and began to squeeze. I wasn't going to kill him....maybe. 

"Raven stop!" I heard someone shouting, it wasn't Billie. "Raven get off him" the voice sounded again. I let go of his neck and stared at him. 

"See how easy I could have killed you? Remember that" and with one last punch, knocking the bitch out, I got up.

I looked over and saw Billie with Drew, she was looking up at me from the floor crying. I didn't know what to feel, I was confused. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand, I pulled her up and dragged us out the house. We got to her car and I opened the door for her to get in.

"Ill call you tomorrow" I said to Dani and she nodded. I got in and drove away.

The drive was silent, which was good because I need to process what had just happened. I nearly fucking killed someone and Billie kissed that someone.

We pulled up to her family house and she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Are you okay?" I asked, not looking at her.

"I think so, listen Ra-" she started but I put my hand up and shook my head.

"Ill pick you up tomorrow and we will talk" I said and she got out the car. I waited until she was inside and pulled away.

The next morning I woke up and my eyes were swollen and red, I must have cried in my sleep. I'm not even surprised, my head was all over the place. I got up and went to pick up Billie. The drive back to mine was also quiet which again was nice, its almost like she knew what I wanted. We got bake to my apartment and sat on the sofa. 

"I'm not mad at you" I looked at her. She looked exhausted, her blonde hair in a messy bun and she had a baggy hoodie on with baggy shorts. I mean she looked sexy but looked mentally tired.

"I'm sorry" she said and looked down.

"Bil, I'm not mad. You don't need to apologise, you were totally drunk" I explained and moved closer.

"I shouldn't have got that drunk" she whispered.

"No matter how drunk you were, he should not have done that" I said "I didn't want to be with you after because of the anger I held. That anger was against him, not you. But I didn't want us to argue and then me turn that anger to you" I said and held her hand.

"What happened after you found us? I cant remember"" she laughed a bit.

"Bil, i...I almost killed him" I shook my head. She just looked at me. "I don't think I would have stopped strangling him if it wasn't for Dani" I sighed.

She leaned in and kissed my lips, I melted into her and kissed her back. Honestly when she kisses me its like my body resets and my stress flies away. There was a sudden banging on the door. I rolled my eyes and got up. I opened the door and was shocked when I saw two police officers stood there.

"Hello?" I said cautiously.

"Miss Raven Midnight?" The one officer said and I nodded. He pushed me against the door and pulled my hands behind my back.

"You're under arrest for the assault and battery of Brandon Adams" he said and cuffed me. Are you fucking with me?