lust and faith

The morning after Anna woke up from Jared's bed. She looked at her right side and saw Jared's beautiful face. So peacefully. She couldn't stop herself from smiling. The morning light felt perfectly on his face and arm. His arm was above the blanket on Anna's leg. Anna placed her hand on his. Jared moved a little towards her but was still asleep. Anna looked at their hands. It all happened so fast since she moved to here in her new home. She became famous. People are always talking to her on the streets. She liked that a lot. She also met the boys and became friends so fast. No regrets cause the boys are amazing. And now Anna, just a normal girl, is here next to her favorite band member where she always fangirled on, Jared Leto. What the heck. It almost looks like a dream. She is still the biggest fan of them but she see them way diffrent now than before. More as friends, family. Even if they were already family because she is an echelon.

Then Anna's phone vibrated. It was under the pillow. She quickly picked it up. "Yes?" She whispered while looking at Jared who was still asleep. "Hey! It's Karin!" Anna sat right up and moved Jared's hand to his side. "Oh hey how are you?" She asked. "I'm fine and you?" Karin asked. "Me too thanks." Anna said. "Would you like it if I come over today? A friend just asked me to come with her to LA because another friend cancelled. And I'll be there today at night!" Karin said happy. "Oh my god are you serious? Ofcourse! Call me if you're there." Anna said. "I'll see you tonight, bye!" Karin said. "Bye!" Anna answered. She ended the call and placed her phone back under the pillow. It was already 12 pm. "Was that your secret boyfriend?" Jared asked. Anna shocked and looked at Jared. He looked at Anna and smiled. "I didn't know you were awake?" Anna said. "Just a minute ago I think" Jared said. Anna laughed. "It was Karin she is coming over tonight." Anna went back under the blankets and layed down next to Jared and looked at him. "Do you want me to be with you or should I leave then? Or does she come to our house?" Jared asked. "I will bring her to my house. You can come in the night so she can see you for a short time and you can stay to sleep?" Anna asked. "Okay." Jared smiled. Anna smiled. Jared placed his hand on Anna's cheek. His head comes closer and he kisses Anna gently. Then he went back and looked at Anna. "You're so beautiful." he said. Anna smiled. She grabbed the blanket and pushed it up and moved her body to his. She lifted her leg and sat on Jared's lap. She released the blanked and stroked her hands on Jared's chest. She came closer to his face and kissed him. It took a while till she actually stopped. Jared looked at Anna. "please go on" He said while looking straight in her eyes with a concentrated face. Anna smiled and kissed Jared again. Jared Grabbed Anna's hips and threw her in one move on the other side of the bed. Jared came to lay on her and it all happened really fast. Anna smiled and Jared, with his eyes full of lust kisses Anna passionately and ripped Anna's shirt off.

After a while Jared stopped and pulled Anna up and let her fall on his body. Anna smiled and moved her hair to one side. She looked at Jared's concentrated face. " You really like this don't you?" Anna asked. Jared inspected Anna's body with his eyes. He was still in his pyjama pants. He looked at her lips and said: "You have no idea" And pulled Anna with force to his body and kissed her. They smiled while kissing. Then Anna stopped and stood up. Jared looked at her.. "I just want this to never stop." He said. He moved towards her without losing eye contact. Anna bit her lip. Jared could't hold it anymore and pushed Anna against the wall. Anna felt goosebumps all over.
Jared started to kiss Anna and pulled off his pants. From the one came another and the day flew over.

Anna put on her clothes from yesterday. Jared layed under the blankets looking at her. Anna turned around and catched Jared looking at her. She smiled. Jared smiled back. "Come here" He said. Anna climbed on the bed and sat in front of Jared. Jared came to sit right up and looked in Anna's eyes. He came closer and whispered in her ear: "You are mine now" They smiled. Jared stroked her arm and looked at her lips. Anna saw it and pulled his head towards hers and kissed him. Then Jared looked in Anna's eyes.

"I want to be with you. I never felt this happy before". He said. "Anna, do you want to be my girl?" Jared looked shy but kept looking in her eyes. Anna smiled. "Yes". She said. Jared kissed her and two words escaped his mouth: "fuck yes".

It was late and Anna went home. She got a call from Karin who was on her way to Anna's. Just a couple minutes after the call Anna's doorbell surrounded. She opened the door. It was Karin. "ANNAAAAAA!" screamed Karin. "KARIN!!" Screamed Anna. They gave each other a big hug. They went to the living room and talked for hours and hours. Then Karin and Anna were talking about Jared and Anna being together. "Since today?!" Karin almost screamed happily. Anna laughed. "Yes!" Karin hugged Anna. "I am so happy for you guys I have to meet him! I don't know them well but I think they are amazing." Karin said. Anna laughed. "They are. Here i'll give you their CD to listen when you're at your friends house." Anna walked to her CD collection and handed over their CD to Karin. "Thanks I will!" Karin said. Then the doorbell surrounded. Anna walked to the door. She opened it and Jared flew Anna in her arms and lifted her up and kissed her. Anna shocked but smiled. Karin had to laugh. Jared put her on the ground again and gave her one last kiss. Anna laughed. "Also a good evening to you love." She said. Jared smiled. "good evening lady's." He said. He walked towards Karin and shaked her hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Jared." He said. Karin stood up. "Nice to meet you too i'm Karin." She said. they smiled. "Karin comes back tomorrow to sleep here, do you guys want to come too to have a sleepparty with us?" Anna asked Jared while hugging him from the back. Jared holded her hands and turned around. "Ofcourse we will". He said and kissed Anna on her forehead. "Nice! I can't wait to meet the other boys too." Karin said. "But I have to go now my friend is waiting outside for me. Karin stood up. Anna gave her a hug. "Okay i'll see you tomorrow!" She said while opening the door. "See you guys tomorrow!" Karin said while waving. "Bye!" Jared said and waved too. Karin stept in the car and drove away. Jared closed the door and turned around and holded Anna's waist. "Now it's Jared's time." He said. They smiled and kissed.

It was late and Jared and Anna walked to bed. They changed clothes and went into bed. Jared looked at Anna while covering her with the blanket. "Thanks" She said while smiling. Jared looked in her eyes and holded her hand under the blankets. "Can I just say something stupid?" He asked while smiling. "Yes you can" Anna said and smiled too. "I just have so much faith for us being together. It's like I believe we can be together forever. This spark.. it's.. so unreal.." Anna smiled "Me too. I don't want to lose you." She said. "That's not going to happen cause I won't never let you go." Jared said. They hugged and fell asleep.