9-Moms are douchebags

Start from the beginning

     I looked up and saw Mickey, hobbling out on crutches, sitting down on the other side of the glass. I tried to suppress a smile at seeing him.

     He picked up the phone and I did the same on my side, holding it up to my ear.

     "Thanks for putting money in my commissary account, I was running low on smokes," he said.

     "Not me, Kash.. I told him you might still press charges."

     "Thanks," he said smirking. Fuck it was good to see him, but I'd never admit it. I just liked having a fuck buddy.

     "How long are you in for?"

     ""I dunno, they said it's supposed to be a year, maybe a couple months if I don't do anything stupid."

     "Like what?"

     He turned and looked down along from him, shouting down "Like stab that fat fuckin Mick who keeps tryna steal my jell-O!"

     "Who me?" A voice came from down the line.

     "Yeah!"

     "Fuck you!"

     I smiled to myself, looking down.

     "Well, just don't do anything stupid then."

     "Why you miss me Gallagher?"

     "Oh yes so much," I said smiling sarcastically.

     "Fuck you," he said grinning, I giggled.

     A buzzer sounded, meaning the prisoners had to go back to their cells.

     He stood up, grabbing his crutches. "See ya later Morgan," he said, still grinning. And fuck me I got those fucking butterflies again.
     *               *               *               *               *
     All of us ended up back at Steve's house, trying to figure out what the hell we were going to do about Monica.

     Lip strolled in.

     "What did Monica want," Fiona asked him.

     "She wants us to come over for dinner, some kind of a family meeting."

     "Family.. fucking load of shit. Did you tell her we know Liams Franks?" She scoffed.

     "Yea."

     Steve handed him a beer. "You got any pot? If I have to see mom conscious I might commit a violent felony," Fiona said.

     "Wow, You called her mom," I said.

     "I did? I dunno if I ever felt like she was my mom."

     "Me, Ian and mouse got our DNA tests done," Lip told her as Steve handed her a joint, slapping Carl's hand as he tried to take it.

     "Why?"

     "Got excited about the idea of not being Franks, plus if none of us are his you'll have an easier time of becoming our legal guardians."

     Fiona went to pass the joint to Ian but I grabbed it first, taking a drag of it myself before Ian snatched it back from me saying "Lips gonna pick up the test results in about an hour."

     "Well here's to you three not being Franks."
     *               *               *               *               *
     We sat around the table, me being in between Ian and Debbie. Fiona and Steve sat across from us.

     "I hope everyone's hungry!" I heard Monica say, coming into the living room where they had the table set up and placing a big dish down in the middle.

     She started to scoop out servings for us, I have no idea what was in the dish. It looked weird.

     "Here Ian, it's your favorite." She scooped some onto his plate.

     "Lasagna." That wasn't his favorite by the way.

     "Monica's Liams mother, and I know you won't be happy-" Bob started but I cut her off.

     "Shut the fuck up Bob!"

     She glared at me and was about to say something back when Frank walked through the back door. "Sorry I'm late! Oooo looks good!" He took off his jacket and hat and squished in between me and Debbie.

     Then Lip walked through the door, "Lip! Wonderful we just started," Monica said excitedly.

     "Your mother said 6:30 you lose your watch?" Bob went on.

     "No I don't have a watch Bob."

     "Maybe he would if our mother bothered to stick around and support us," I said.

     Bob turned to me, "you watch your mouth young lady." I smiled sarcastically at her

     "What's the news?" Asked Ian. "Didn't open it, thought we should do it together." Lip said, sitting down next to Fiona. Fuck I was nervous but I didn't know why.

     "So me, Ian and Morg decided to get or DNA tests done too, on the off chance that were not Franks kids."

     "What?" Said Monica.

     I watched Lip open up the envelope, examining what was on the page.

     "Holy shit! Congratulations Ian, you are not Frank Gallaghers son."

     My mouth fell open. Everyone looked around in shock. Frank stared at Monica, completely confused. This was not happening.

     "Honestly sweetie, I don't know. I mean that was that week in the summer of '95 that I did a lot of PCP-"

     "You did PCP! Without me! You promised we would do that together!" Frank yelled when Fiona cut across him, "Excuse you can we please get back to who Ian's father is.

     "I like the idea of Monica cheating on Frank, keeps my image of you right on track mom," Lip butted in.

     "Will someone please tell me what we're talking about," said Frank. "The results say Frank that you absolutely are not my father, but my father is most likely a close relative, probably one of your brothers." Said Ian.

     "Fuck," I muttered.

     "Dad has brothers?" Debbie asked. "Three!" Said Fiona.

     "I honestly don't know," Monica went on. Jesus Christ this was so fucked up.

     Soon, everyone was fighting. About how Monica fucked a brother, they were still married surprisingly and how Monica wanted a divorce and arguing over who was keeping Liam.

     Soon Monica was going on about how Frank had "tortured" her.

     "Okay, I know that he tortured you. I know that he ruined you. But we didn't marry him mom, you did," said Fiona. "If you love us in any way, you'll leave Liam, take your girlfriend, get in your truck.. and never come back."

     She stormed out, and we all followed.