9-Moms are douchebags

Start from the beginning

"No, well... it's hard to explain."

"Try me."

I sighed, looking down for a minute. "Well, you know the way me and Mickey were fucking.. the night Monica came back we were doing it in the backroom of the Kash N Grab and Kash caught us. Then Kash fucking shot Mickey but Mickey would rather go to juvie than admit he fucked a Gallagher."

"You fucked him in the backroom?" Said Lip, eyebrows raised.

"Ian does it all the time with Kash!"

"It's different when it's our little sister what the fuck." Said Ian.

"Jesus that's not the issue!"

"Okay okay." Said Lip, the car went silent. Thank god we spotted Bob and Monica leave the house with Liam to break the silence. The ran down the steps and into the truck.

"I think I might go see him today," I added.

"Are you nuts? No." Said Ian, as Lip starting the car, cutting off our conversation.

We followed them to the DNA clinic, and we waited outside for them to come out. We watched the building from the opposite side of the street.

A little while later we saw them come out, Bob shouting and looking angry as hell. Well shit.. Liam must be Franks.

"They look unhappy," said Lip.

I laughed, "no shit."

The three of us got out of the car, going inside the clinic and went to the front desk.

Lip leaned against the counter, me standing beside him and Ian on the other side of me.

"The two women that just left must not have been happy with their news," said Lip.

"Oh yea, happens. Had a guy last month hang himself from a pipe in the men's room," said the girl behind the counter. Jesus.

"So can I help you?"

"Yeah I think maybe you can."
* * * * *

The three of us went up to our room, Lip holding three DNA kits.

"You sure you guys are ready for this?" Lip asked us.

"Hell yea," I said smiling.

"Just because Liams Franks doesn't mean all of us are," said Ian.

Lip sat down on the bed, opening the kit.

"Alright it says here all we have to do is swab the inside of our cheeks and send it back in."

"And pay them 150 bucks," I added.

"On the off chance we're not Franks, totally worth it.. open up," he said to me, swabbing the inside of my mouth.

I was seriously hoping that somehow on earth I wasn't Franks. "It's actually pretty cool, we could find out a lot about ourselves in here, like if we got the alcoholic gene from Frank," said Lip.

"Or the dummy gene from Monica," I said.

"Or if any of us are gonna turn out to be gay," said Ian, the three of us laughed.
     *               *               *               *               *

     I sat on the opposite side of the glass as I heard the buzzer go off which signalled the prisoners to be released. It wasn't my first time talking to someone through a glass, I've don't it lots, but I still don't like prisons.