chapter 40: Outbreak

Start from the beginning

The power went everywhere. Destroy almost everything in sight. And when she intended to aim mina san with this new superior power, she lost control of it. I can feel as if some of ny blood vessels burst. I started puking out blood and my left eye is burning.

My left eye can only see black and white. No colour at all. Like those movies during the early 60s. Everything in black and white.

" Yukiko sama, hurry up! Or else you ars goona destroy yourself!!"

Acrobalenco yelling inside my head.
This is it. It is now or never. To die or to live, Yukiko, it is now your choice.

Maybe I have stained myself with too many innocent blood. I decided to save as much as I can today. I muster all the remaining energy I left and push myself forward.

" Coco, light up your dog bone to the maximum now!!" I yelled before she comes back. " No, dont listen to her!! She has gone insane!! I am then the real Yukiko Tomaru!!"

I saw Coco light up his misty dog bone and is preparing himself. On the another hand, we are wrestling inside of my body. A fight between the mind and the heart. A fight between my soul and my emotions. And I cant afford to lose this battle within myself.

No wonder Mother Sami used to told me that," Your greatest enemie is not others but yourself." I used to get confused of what she meant but for the very first time, I begin to understand what she meant by that statement.

As I am fighting within myself, Gokudera and Hibari san didn't stop attacking me. They are still trying to stop me from emitting so much flames out but I couldn't control. I can feel myself losing because I am getting weaker and weaker by minute. My will is losing its power to think...and she gives me a smirk. As if to tell me that she knows that she is goona win.

This is it. I give up. I meant to die anyway. I have lost to my own emotions, greediness and my mind. Throw away all the conscious and what so ever true heart I have. They are all trash..just like me. Trash.

I can feel myself letting go. And she has her hands on her neck tight. It is getting harder to breathe now and my eyes seem to have their will to close.

" Go men..mina.." was the last utter I could make before I close. And at that moment, I thought I heard something...no someone.

A very familiar female voice. I try my best to look around and see no one.

Must be your own thinking in your dying will Yukiko and then the voice comes again. But this time loud and clear.

" Yukiko! Look at Shitoro! We are all here with you always!! Why cant you see?!!" I turned to see where the voice comes from. And to my own amazement, it is from Mebowa.

How did Mebowa voice out?! And it sounds so much alike to Mihasa?! Could it be...what the weapon maker said in the past?? That Mebowa has a soul and that soul is Mihasa?!!!

" Yukiko, we are always here.. From the very beginning, Shitoro and I never left you. Please control yourself!! Dont waste the effort that Shitoro and I have put in for you. We are both waiting for you.. To grow and turn me into Mebosa."

I feel like I am slapped in the face. "Yukiko! I am Shitoro, not Coco. Please. Remember what you told us in the warehouse?! You dont want any more blood bleed because of you!! Please Yukiko!!" he yelled.

I look around. If I am goona use my last bit of energy, I am make sure that this is will stop. But how?!? How to I make her stop?!

" Dont you dare to think you can destroy me, Yukiko sama. Dont forget that I am you. You are me. Hahah!!"