• 7 •

LET THE 66TH HUNGER GAMES BEGIN! AND MAY THE ODDS EVER BE IN YOUR FAVOR!

Day 2

Screaming. I jolted awake with the sun brightly bursting in my eyes. "What the heck? What's happening?" Leah said, rubbing her eyes and walking out from under the Cornocopia.

"Someone stole some of our shit when we were asleep!" Tyler shouted. I slid down the side of the Cornocopia. "Thats why you were on watch dumbass!" Brady yelled angrily, pointing his hand at the pile.

"Don't yell at me if you aren't gonna to anything about it!" Tyler retorted, getting all up in Brady's face. "Idiots! Why don't you stop fighting and listen to me!" Amber yelled. I swear that girl never shuts up.

Tyler and Brady turned to look at Amber. "Harley, 4 and Tyler can stay here while the rest if us can find the twerp that stole our crap, ok?" She said.

Tyler and Brady looked at each other and agreed. "Ok then, let's go. Tyler keep watch and I swear if you screw it up I'll-"

"Hey angry baby, just go already." Harley said, pushing him lightly. He walked away with Leah and Amber, so that left me, Harley and Tyler.

Tyler walked over to the watch chair. "I'm gonna sleep, I didn't get any sleep last night." He said, leaning back.

I knew that obviously knew that wasn't true. "Whatever dude." Said Harley, walking to the edge of the shadow from the Cornocopia and sat down.

I sat down next to him. He had his legs spread out wide and I had my chin rest on my knees.

"You think he'll wake up?" Harley asked, turning his head towards me. "Only if we killed him and he woke up in hell." I said jokingly. "That's....a good idea." He said, lowering his voice.

"What are you talking about?" I said, looking at him. "Take some shit, set the place on fire including Tyler, and get out of here." He explained.

"Your brain is messed up." I said, bumping his shoulder. "Did you think I was kidding?" I paused. I got up and from the pile got the dark green lighter.

Harley shot up and got a piece of rope and started carefully tying it around him. He shuffled in the chair and Harley and me stopped dead in our tracks.

There was a loud horrifying scream and then a cannon shot way far in the distance.

I knew it wasnt Tyler......yet. He went still I blew out a shaky breath of relief. I threw aside three throwing knives, a decent bag, a bandage wrap, a trident and a little metal canteen.

I rummaged around in the pile and found duct tape. I put it on his mouth and as he opened his eyes slowly my heart fluttered.

There was many mumbles and attempted to get out. I flickered the lighter and I saw the fear in Tyler's eyes.

"Harley, I don't think I can-"

"Do it." He said. The flame mirrored in his eyes. I set fire to his pants and they quickly caught fire.

He was sweating and I burned the pile. The fire was spreading throughout his whole body and he was sobbing things that I couldn't hear. He fell sideways and the tape peeled off from the heat and sweatyness.

"LEAHHHHHH! LEAHHHH HELPPPPpp-"

Bang!

His mouth was open and his flesh was still burning. Harley has already collected the items we needed to keep and shouted to me, "Lily they're gonna be here any second hurry!"