Chapter 57: Finding Thanos

Start from the beginning

Rhodey: Bruce gave him something and he should be out for the rest of the day.

Carol: Okay, you guys take care of him and I'll bring him something when I come back.

Carol then walks off.

Steve: Where you going?

Carol: To kill Thanos.

Wanda: Wait what?

We stop Carol and she turns to us.

Natasha: Look we usually work as a team around, and between you and me morale is a little fragile right now.

Y/N: Now we know up there is more your territory, but this is our fight too.

Pietro: Do you even know where he is?

Carol: I know people who might.

???: You don't have to. I can tell you where Thanos is.

After hearing this everyone who was left gathered around to find out where Thanos was from this blue lady Nebula.

She told us that Thanos planned to go to a place called the garden once he finished his mission.

Y/N: That's cute. Thanos has a retirement plan.

Bucky: So, where is he?

Rocket then pulls up a hologram of earth.

Rocket: When Thanos snapped his finger's earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculous cosmic proportions, no-ones seen anything like it.

Rocket then pulls up an image of another planet.

Rocket: Until two days ago on this planet.

Natasha: He used the stones again.

Bruce: Whoa guys if we do this we'd be going in short handed.

Pietro: He's still got the stones.

Carol: Then let's use them to bring everybody back.

Wanda: Just like that.

Steve: Yeah, just like that.

Natasha: Even if there is a small chance that we can undo this, we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try.

Y/N: Damn right we do.

Bucky: If we do this how do we know it's gonna end any differently then it did before.

Carol: Because before you didn't have me.

Rhodey: Look new girl, everyone in this room is about that superhero life. And if you don't mind me asking where have you been all this time?

Carol: There are alot of other planet's in the universe and unfortunately some of them didn't have you guys.

Thor stands then he and Carol then have a stare down for a soild minute.

Thor: I like this one.

Rhodey: Cap, Scarlet. One of you make the call.

Steve and I nod to each other.

Steve: Let's go get this son of a bitch. Everyone suit up.

Y/N: Alright, I've been meaning to get some pay back on Thanos.

Pietro: Well, he'll never see it coming.

I start to walk off.

Y/N: Yeah, well, pay back's a bitch.

(Thirty minutes later)

After suiting up in my stealth suit I had left at the compound and joining the other's we get on the space ship and fly off.