Which mother ignores the problems of her own daughter, the person she should love and care about most?

Mason gets angry at me for no apparent reasons. He began slapping me, when my mum and him only were in a relationship for about 3 weeks. Thinking about it now I wish he would just be slapping me again instead of what he's doing to me now.

I feel insecure every time he's close to me.

Now.

I can't see him.

I hear the rattle of his belt buckle as he pulls his belt out of his trousers with one pull. Only hearing the sound the belt makes causes me to shiver.

God, I already feel the pain.

Expecting he could hit me any second, I squeeze my eyes shut as I feel the pressure his knee caused on my back fading away. There's no time for me to even think about trying to escape when I feel his harsh hands holding my arms tight to wrap his belt around them. He pulls it taut and has me tied up.

I've never felt more defenseless.

With a jerk he grabs me by my waist and turns me onto my back again causing me to look in his smirky face that shows how amused he is by my totally helpless appearance.

All I can feel is disgust over him as his eyes wander from my face over my whole body until he stops at my breasts.

Fearful of what is about to happen next I murmur "Please-..." I swallow "Just stop, please." His face shows even more amusement than before. After his disgusting smirk grows he reaches out his hands to touch my breasts sliding them down to my stomach until he arrives at my waistband afterwards.

He slowly opens the button of my pajama noticing it makes me nervous and anxious at the same time. He pauses as he then crawls on top of me looking me straight in the eyes. "You little slut, are you really thinking I'm about to stop? What if I don't want to? Do you want your daddy to be disappointed at you?" sounding hypocritically as he says these words and removes a strand of hair out of my face. I felt like throwing up when he said 'daddy'.

When all of a sudden he leans his head down. I can feel his body press against mine. He stops when his mouth is close enough to my ear so he can whisper to me. "You just make me so furious I want to hurt you as bad as I'm able to and I don't know why. I just want to fuck the innocence out of your ass wanting you to beg me to stop while I continue."

I feel my heartbeat through the veins of my body besides my heavily breathing. It almost seems like I'm frozen on my bed, because I don't even dare to move. I'm so afraid of him, I think when I move, it could even get worse and I'd be lying if I said I didn't believe all of his words.

My heart skips a beat as he straightens up and tucks his fingertips into my pajama bottoms. I forget to breathe hoping this all would have been a nightmare when I wake up.

It regrettably feels too real for only being a dream.

After he pauses for a few seconds just staring at me, he lifts his hand up, gets some momentum and the next thing I feel is a sting on my skin. He slapped me right at my face which is now burning like fire. He strikes again hitting my breasts which leads to a quiet squeak escaping my mouth. He laughs amused by the pain and anxiety I'm feeling.

I let out a sigh of relief when I hear a soothing sound, at least for the moment, stealing his attention away from me.

"For fuck sake" he yells as our doorbell rings through the hallways of our home. In less than 10 seconds he unleashed my wrists, got up from the bed and went down the stairs to open the door.