Chapter 2

"Always, always do your best to come back home to me"

~ Sam~

*****

Sam's POV

In my mind I am running away as fast as I can from this cabin, there are so many memories here, I don't know why of all the nights my feet took me here, or was it my heart? What are the chances that he was here tonight? could it be faith? we don't even believe in faith. I don't even know what I am doing anymore. Why can't I move? I know why, its because I don't know which direction to take. This is what my life is now, the push and pull with no resolution where nothing seems to make sense. Why didn't I just close the door behind me and just stay with him and let him know how much I miss him, how much I love him, how much I want him? Is it too late, it can't be? I turned around, my hand is on the door,  should I open it? I didn't open it, he opened it, he's staring at me, the way he always does as if he can see right though me, as if he sees no one else but me. He put his hands on my face, he's so close, I'm lost. I can't help it, my heart is in shambles. I can't leave now, not tonight.

I threw both hands around him, he held me tight, I kissed him, he kissed me; his touch, his smell, the way he caressed me, the way he holds me, everything remained the same. I've missed him, I love him and right now all I want to do is lock the world out and just be with him, in this space, this moment where nothing and no one else matters.

 I've missed him, I love him and right now all I want to do is lock the world out and just be with him, in this space, this moment where nothing and no one else matters

"You came back", he said as he held me in his arms and kiss me

"I didn't leave" I replied

"I was gonna come after you"

"Well now you don't have to"

My heart is racing, my body is aching. I can't stop myself, I want this, I need this.

He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him and we made our way to the bed

"Are you sure about this, he asked

"I don't know, I said

"Maybe we should talk about this"

"Talk, since when do you talk?", I asked

"You're right, he said smiling, That smile, I missed it, the little things that made him, him are slowly creeping up on me

He laid me on the bed while he took his shirt off, this body, his body, I've missed it.

"Are you sure, he asked again

"I've missed you and I love you and right now I don't wanna think, I just want to be with you,  right or wrong"

"I just don't want you to regret any moment with me"

"Hey, thats never going to happen", I reassured him