Cassie had mixed a pepper-up potion with a healing potion and taught Regulus how to make it. It had come in handy that summer even though it was better than most.

She drank the potion and felt her wounds close. The scratch on her face healed up and she felt like she was ready to run a marathon. She smiled at her younger brother, and he smiled back, taking the glass. "Ash owled."

Cassie hummed, "What'd he say?"

"He wants to have a group meet up before school starts. You, me, him, and Izzy. Den and Theo too since we've been spending a lot of time with them. Aries can't, something about his aunt that they have to go take care of."

Cassie nodded, they were starting to hang out more during them summer when they weren't all on their separate vacations. Right now, they were actually in their manor in France. It was a lot larger than Grimmuald Place and held most of the Black family. "Yeah okay, you want to invite some friends? We could meet Pandora?"

Regulus smiled, "Yeah, I think that would be nice. I met her on the train in first year you know?"

His sister raised an eyebrow, "why didn't you become friends?" It would've seemed obvious for them too. They went to the same parties, places, they were even related by marriage.

He shrugged, looking down at his hands, "I was scared– she was a Ravenclaw even though most of her family was Slytherin, I thought she would be seen as a traitor like Sirius."

Cassie gave her younger brother a sympathetic look, "yeah, I get it." She smirked before grabbing her wand and casting a silencing spell. "You want to know a secret?"

Regulus smirked back, "What?"

"I found the animagus book in Sirius's room, I think he and his friends are trying to become ones," Cassie revealed, and Regulus looked impressed.

"Probably for Lupin." To be honest, he didn't know if his brother and friends would be able to. Maybe with enough determination, but they weren't particularly good at school other than Lupin.

~

The friends had decided to meet in the fields behind the Nott manor. They had a shed type thing that Theo turned into the hideout. It was in the country and was perfect for them to hide out from their parents, even though they knew where they were.

Densel was the first to arrive as Theo was setting up. Izzy and Ash showed up next. Then Cassie and Regulus. It was a little bit of a walk after getting to Theo's house and Regulus kept glancing at his sister. "What?"

He scoffed, "How the hell are you even walking?" She glanced down at her feet. She was wearing four-inch black heels that she had gotten from her mother. Her and Izzy were starting to dress more grown-up like their relatives. 

"Easily, I put one foot in front of the other," she teased, walking faster than him through the grass.

"Ha ha," he glares, laughing sarcastically as they get to the shed. Cassie knocked and Theo opened it with a large smile and stepped to the side.

"Well, hello," he slightly bowed and Cassie playfully curtsied as they walked in.

"Wow," Den chuckled. "Wearing maroon, how very Gryffindor of you."

The Black girl scoffed, "the color is still fantastic," she said, dropping next to her best friend on a chair.

"Hey, love," Izzy greeted, and Cassie nodded back. "Hey Reg!"

"Hey," Regulus waved as he took one of the stools and sat across from Ash. There was another knock at the door and Theo went to go get it. When he did, in walked Evan, Barty, and Pandora.