"Who you calling?" I peek over his shoulder.

"My brother, Dante." He responds.

"Ooo, noice." I say. Dante picks up.

"Hello?" I hear from the phone.

"Hey bro, what's up." Gene speaks to the phone.

"I heard you were visiting Love~Love Paradise!" Exclaims Dante from the phone.

"Heha, I was going to surprise you, and I sure am! What's up bro." Gene says to the Dante.

"Well, I need your help, can you come here?" Dante asks.

"Uh, I can't right now, I'm buying clothes," Gene says to the Dante.

"Alright, well, hurry up and get over here." Dante commands.

"Uh, I can't find them." Gene responds clueless.

"What do you mean, you can't find them?" Dante asks.

"I can't find them, there's only soup!" Gene says lightly frustrated.

"Huh, what do you mean there's only soup!" Dante asks.

"It means there's only soup." Gene says slightly more frustrated.

"Well then get out of the soup aisle." Dante practically yells into the phone.

"Alright! You don't have to shout at me." Gene says as we walk to the next aisle.

"There's more soup." Gene says bored.

"What do you mean there's more soup." Dante says agitated.

"There's just more soup." Gene says calmly.

"Go into the next aisle!" Dante yells frustratedly.

"There's still soup." Gene says calmly.

"Where are you right now!" Dante yells triggered into the phone.

"I'm at SOUP!" Gene yells happily.

"What do you mean you're at soup!" Dante yells angrily.

"I mean I'm at SOUP" Gene loudly says into the microphone.

"What store are you in?!?!?!" Dante yells desperately.

"I'm at the soup store!" Gene exclaims.

"Why are you buying clothes at the soup store!?!?" Dante yells furiously.

Gene magically puts on a soup shirt, "forget you!" Gene yells out once again, but slightly triggered.

Gene hangs up on Dante. "Let's just get the clothes and get out of here before we get anymore weird looks."

I looked around and saw people staring at us very weirdly. "Yeah! Let's go!" I lightly shoved Gene towards the cash register after he found clothes.

"Alright, I paid for the clothes, now let's get over to Dante's hotel or whatever it is." Gene said looking around.

"Okay, let's go then." I said.

Gene grabs my hand and leads me to where Dante was staying. The whole time that he was basically dragging me, I kept repeating, "ocean man, take me by the hand." I annoyed Gene very much.

"Here we are, now can you please stop singing off key." Gene says rather annoyed.

"I'm sorry but I wasn't even singing, so I can't exactly stop singing when I wasn't even singing to begin with." I explained.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, just stop."

We enter the place and the first thing we see is a Dante and a blond dude. The dude is in the kitchen, Dante walking up to us.

"Ah, Dante it's so good to see you." Gene says more relaxed.

"It's great to see you too big bro, I missed you!" Dante says very excitedly.

"I missed you too."

"How's mom?" Dante asks.

"Mom is mom, you know how she is, been busy with her flower shop." Gene explains.

"I was gonna ask you 'bout that, is mom gonna be okay alone?" Dante ask concerned.

"Her brother decided to come and help out with the shop, so she'll be fine." Gene explains.

"Heh, Uncle Zach, he's awesome." Dante says in amazement.

"Of course, he is. Older brothers are the best." Gene says hinting to himself.

"Word up!" Garroth butts in.

"They're also a pain in the butt too!" Dante laughs.

I laugh along remembering how my older brother would sometimes just be a complete pain.

"Ugh! leave me alone Travis!"

"Katelyn! Babe! Come on you got to not be mad at me sometime!" I hear from the staircase and spot people on them.

"Hm?" Oh no! Oh gosh! It's Katelyn from Highschool. I hope she doesn't hate me. Katelyn turns around.

"Well hello Katelyn, Travis." Gene speaks up to greet them.

"Gene wow, long time no see." Travis says.

"Same to you, Travis, good to see my little bro here still has you as a great friend." Gene says sounding a bit relieved.

"Of course! He's my closest friend! But he's been a little busy these days." Dante adds. I just sit there awkwardly, being stared at by Katelyn.

"With the lovely lady of course." Travis says smugly.

"The beautiful Katelyn." Gene compliments. I'm not gonna lie, Katelyn is hella pretty. Travis giggles.

"What, not gonna say 'hi! Good to see you!' after all this time, Katelyn?" Gene asks teasing but with some sarcasm.

"Travis, let Gene here be an example of how mad, I can stay at someone." Katelyn speaks up.

She's mad? At Gene? Why?

"Wait. Katelyn's been mad at Gene since..." Travis mumbles. "Katelyn! Wait!" Travis yells out chasing Katelyn. I didn't even notice that she had left.

"Huh? Why would she be mad at you? Did something happen in High School?" Dante questions. I hear Garroth mutter something in the background.

"What can I say, I did some dumb things as a kid. I'd hang out with the wrong crowd sometimes, ya know?" Gene casually says.

"You? Pfft impossible, maybe in your senior year, but come on you were so awesome in high school." Dante defends. Now that I think of it, during high school I did hear some rumors about Gene being in a gang, but I didn't believe them.

"Well yeah! I guess, but uh..." Gene trails off.

Some voices from upstairs start to appear, interrupting Gene. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I haven't uploaded in awhile, I'm sorry. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I might not upload very soon, probably in like three weeks I'll upload again. I still need to edit the next chapter and I've been busy with final exams and such. So stressful.