[Chapter 9]

Chapter 9

Reader's POV

I awoke in a warm embrace. Still drowsy, I looked around. This isn't my room... There was an arm wrapped around me. This definitely isn't my arm. It was far too muscular to be my own. I turned myself around, careful not to wake the person that was behind me. Once I was fully turned around, I saw that it was Aaron who was holding me. I gently shook him awake. Aaron fluttered his eyes open like a Disney Princess, and slowly, the realization of the position he was in settled into his mind. He quickly unwrapped his arms from around me. I was low-key sad from the loss of physical contact.

But then panic washed over me. I was supposed to head over to the girls' house today to hangout and to do some yoga. I yeeted myself out of the room and into my own. I quickly got dressed in clothing suitable for doing yoga and grabbed my yoga mat.

"I'll be back in a few hours; I'm headed to the girls' house!" I yelled as I made my way to leave the house.

"Alright! Be safe, have fun!" Aaron yelled back.

I swiftly made my way over to the girls' house. I knocked on the door awaiting possibly getting scolded at by Katelyn. Kawaii~Chan opened the door, "Hello Y/N~Senpai! Come in!" Kawaii~Chan stepped aside.

I entered the house and was greeted by Katelyn and Aphmau. Surprisingly, Katelyn didn't scold me. The girls were sitting in the living room, watching a video? I sat down on the couch and watched the video with them, it was of Aphmau doing yoga in what appeared to be her room? Once the video finished, Katelyn started complimenting Aphmau.

"Alright, I did my yoga for the day! Now I think I'm going back to my room an-"

"Woah, wait right there, we're doing yoga together, all four of us, because we said we would hang out and do activities together." Katelyn interrupted Aphmau.

Aphmau groaned, "but Katelyn all three of you are more suited for exercise, you're very active, Kawaii~Chan is a meif'wa with great balance and Y/N is a werewolf which means she's pretty fit."

"Aphmau, you're doing yoga with us whether you like it or not" Katelyn ordered.

And there we were in a tree pose, all four of us. Eli, Aphmau's cat ran past our legs shortly being followed by Celestia, making me lose my balance and face plant into the ground.

"Oof!" I let out, as the air gets knocked out of my diaphragm. I lay on the ground, feeling too apathetic to stand back up. Celestia came over licking my face in apology, looking for forgiveness. "It's alright Celestia, I forgive you." I petted her luscious fur.

~Timeskip brought to you by water, stay hydrated kids~

When I got home Aaron quickly sat me down and got an ice pack from the fridge. He applied it gently onto my forehead.

"Why did you get me ice?" I deadpanned.

"What do you mean, why? You can't just walk into the house with a bruise on your forehead like nothing happened. What even happened?!?" He scolded.

Welp. Guess I've got to explain myself... "It all started when I was born. -"

"No! Not that far, I mean earlier, what happened to your forehead?" He said disapprovingly at the joke I was trying to make.

Oh well gotta come clean. I sighed deeply, "alright, I'll tell you exactly what happened." He nodded attentively. "It was actually Taco Bell. We were doing our yoga and some aliens blasted through the window and-"

"Tell me what actually happened."

I sighed again; my last attempt failed at hiding my shame of face planting. I looked at his face, it was pleading for me to tell him.

"Fine, I'll tell you the truth," I gave in. "I tripped while doing the tree pose and I ended up face planting."

"How?"

"The cat and dog," His mouth opened to an 'o' shape, at once understanding what somewhat happened.

"Anyways, what's for lunch, I crave sandwiches."

"Alright, let's make sandwiches." We got up and headed to the kitchen.

Aaron's POV

How do I tell her that I have to go to the lodge? I got a call from dad, telling me to head up there and fix up the lodge on Bunny Hill. Why am I taking this job again? Oh, yeah money. I want to give Y/N a present. Guess I should bring it up right now, I'll have to leave soon with Garroth. I took a deep breath, calming myself down. Here goes... "Y/N."

She paused, mid-chew of her sandwich. She looked at me and swallowed the sandwich bite that was in her mouth. "Yes?"

That action alone made me more nervous. A drop of sweat rolled down the back of my neck. "Uh, I have to go to a lodge on Bunny Hill for a business trip, personal business I mean. I'll be gone for maybe a month? It depends." I waited patiently for a response.

"Aaron! Do you really think I can survive without your delicious cooking???" She whined.

"I'm sure you could snag some food from the girls. Also, I'm taking Garroth with me to help."

"Wha!?! How come Garroth gets to go? I wanna go! I wanna help!" She begged.

"No." I stood my ground.

She pouted, she looked so adorable. "Fine, then Lucinda is going with you."

"What? Why?"

"Well, she's a witch, which means that she can be helpful. She also owes me a favor from something."

"Fine..." I sighed in defeat, maybe having Lucinda around to help won't be a bad idea.

"Yay! I'll call her later and tell her!"

~Timeskip brought to you by me procrastinating every possible thing in my life~

Y/N's POV

As I'm lying-in bed, I think about all the crazy adventures I've had with my newfound friends this past summer, and even, how Gene and I broke up. Such a shame, but at least I'm single and ready to mingle. These past few months were great. But as they say, all good things come to an end. 

~~~~~~

Hey guys! This was the final chapter of All Good Things Come To An End. Let me know if I should continue the series and improve the writing, or if I should just focus my work on a different story. Other stories I'm working on is Elemental Emblems, and an unnamed work I started writing a few months ago, I plan on improving the writing level of those books, and possibly the next book of this series, if you guys would like to see that. Please comment to let me know.

All Good Things Come To An Endजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें