[Chapter 2]

Chapter 2

Reader's POV

We spent the whole movie cuddling with each other. The next morning, I woke up in my bed, Gene probably carried me here. I remembered we had our flight today. I immediately shot out of bed.

"Oh crap! Oh crap! Why didn't Gene wake me up!" I mentally yell at myself. I run to Gene's room and knock on the door. I hear a faint "come in" from the other side of the door. I go in. I find the black-haired male buried deeply within the sheets. In my sweetest voice that I can possibly muster, "Hey Gene~" I sing.

"What?" He practically yells at my face.

"Ayyyy!" I yell in his face.

"Owww, my ears!" He complains.

"Our plane is leaving soon!" I yell at his face again.

"Ok, ok, stop!"

"K," I respond.

I leave the room, go into my room to change into clean clothes. I see a blanket and recognize it as Gene's. I pick the blanket up, and I barge into Gene's room, he comes out of the bathroom and stares at me. Thankfully, he's fully dressed. I throw the blanket at his face. Why? Just because, why not? I ran out of the room, at least before he ran after me. We shortly made it downstairs. We put our stuff into trunk of Gene's car, including Apple's things. I put Apple on my lap, and we drove off.

~Timeskip brought to you by this book series being revived~

We arrived at the airport, around where Love~Love Paradise is. Luckily Gene and I didn't have to sit next to any stranger on the plane. Apple was scared, I could tell because she was trembling when we got off. Gene and I headed to our cruise Once we got on, we saw our one room we had to share.

"We don't have to share, if you don't want to" Gene speaks up.

"Nah, it's fine" I said calmly.

"Are you sure about that?" He responds smartly.

"Yasss!" I say loudly. We decide to settle in for a bit then head out and see what is out there.

"Hey, can we go to the store real quick?" I ask Gene.

"Yeah, sure." He says to me. I go to the store and see the swimsuits; I pick one and buy it. We go back to the hotel thingy.

"So, what now?" Asks Gene.

"I don't know, dood." I reply.

We stay in a silence for a while. "Ok seriously, you need to have proper English, it's driving me insane." He states out of the blue.

"First of all, I do not Englush well. Second, are you sure you weren't already insane?" I say sarcastically insane myself.

He put his right hand to his chest as if to be offended. "Pardon me, ma'am but I am deeply offended. Apologize!" He says just as sarcastic as me.

"Ooo, ok fine, let's just go somewhere. Please I'm bored, I need fun and excitement." I say bored out of my mind.

"Ok, ok, fine let's go somewhere then." He takes me by the hand and drags me off somewhere. We shortly arrive at the soup store.

"Why are we at the soup store?" I ask Gene.

"I need clothes" He responds.

"At the soup store?" I ask once again.

"I like soup..." He trails off.

"Ok, I'll come with you." I say.

Awhile later Gene's phone started ringing.