All the Time in the World

Start from the beginning

~ On Vormir ~

Y/n's pov:
"He's lying." I said with tears in my eyes. "Hes not." Natasha said calmly sitting next to me. "How do you know that!?" I said raising my voice at her. I never do that but i cant... I just got her back. "We know what we have to do." She turned to look up at me. "If we don't billions of people stay dead." I looked at her sadly with tears streaming down my face. "Nat-" "We have our chance. For the past 5 years this is all we've ever wanted." She stood up facing me. Just inches away from each other. "I thought I was all you ever wanted?" I smirked at her trying to make her laugh. I knew this situation was horrible but i thought our final moments together deserved to be a good one. "of course you are but we have a chance to fix this." I knew she was right. We weren't strong enough before and billions of people paid the price. Im supposed to be a hero. Put other peoples meeds before mine but honestly... I don't give a shit what other peoples. needs are. "You're not dying today-" "Y/n" she cut me off and grabbed my hand but I cut her off as well. "No Natasha. This is not up for discussion" Her eyes started to water as tears fell down her cheeks. "Im gonna do this and Im gonna be fine-" "No. y/n no." I held her face in my hands pulling her close so that our foreheads would be connected. "Look. I need to do this and I don't want you to worry about me Im gonna be just fine. Natasha  i need you to know something.." At this point her tears turned into sibs as she pulled me into a hug and cried into my shoulder. I couldn't finish my sentence because I was busy holding on to her. I love her so much I could never leave her but I had to. Cause thats what hero's do.
---------------------------------------------------------

this is supposed to make sure that you dont read ahead tee hee

---------------------------------------------------------
"AGH!" I shouted in pain as I felt shock waves travel through my body. As I fell to the ground I saw Natasha immediately run towards the cliff before turning to look at me again. She gave me a sad smile and mouthed: "Goodbye." she jumped off the cliff and my heart sank but I couldn't give up. I am not letting her die today. Not on my watch. Like it was second nature to me I clipped my grappling hook to a rock and jumped of to catch her, attaching the wire to her side as I continued to fall.

She caught my arm and looked down at me with tears in her eyes but she wasn't just sad. She was mad. "No! Why'd you... Why'd you do that!?" I looked up at her barely being able to hold on and I smiled. "I told you... Not today." She scrunched up her face as if she wanted to shout at me but she didn't. "No i cant loose you... Not when i just got you back." She said quickly. "Its okay." We were both now tearing up. Natashas grip was slowly breaking and I knew It would only be moments until I plummeted to my death. "Let me go." I barely said the words and Natashas grip finally broke.

~ At the Compound ~

Nat's pov:
We were all transported back at the same time in our exact same spots except there was a gap. Y/n was no longer there. "Nat wheres Y/n?" Steve asked and I couldn't do anything bat fall to my knees. "Shes gone." I said dryly. "What? what do you mean shes gone?" Tony asked while everyone swarmed around me "Shes dead." "What!? No that's impossible." "No that cant be right..." "How could she be dead?" "This must be a mistake it cant be." I heard so much people talking around me but it was all muffled. My ears were ringing and I my chest was aching. "shut up." I whispered. "SHUT UP!" The whole room went silent and I just looked around at everyone. "We have to do this. Y/n sacrificed her life for this and it better be goddamn worth it." I said with tears quickly running down the side if my face.

- 2 Month's After The Second Snap -

Nat's pov:
"Hey its been a while." I looked up from my book and saw Tony smiling at me sadly. "Yup." I said sheepishly. "How have you been?" I know hes trying to be nice and trying to be a good friend but his question is fucking dumb. "What do you think Tony? I lost everything I ever cared about. Y/n is dead. Steve went back to the 40s and Im no longer an Avenger. God Im such an idiot." Tony sat next to me and turned to look at me. "You still have me. You always will. And hey! You're not an idiot don't say that. No friend of mine is stupid." I know he was trying to lift my spirits but It honestly didn't work. Not even close. "You know she told me that she loved me." I said weakly and he looked at me surprised. "We were on the ship from Morag to Vormir. She whispered it so softly I barely heard it... but I did and I didn't say anything." Tony leans in to listen closer and I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. "I had so many chances to tell her how I felt but I never did... and now shes gone." Tony sighed and placed his arm over my shoulder. "She knows." He said so surely. "She knows you love her and what matters is you know she loves you."
------------------------------------------------------
If u need any explaining pls just ask in the comments and id gladly answer them.

THIS IS SO LONG HOLY SHIT IM SO SORRY.

Its currently 3am where Iam and I didnt reread this so if there are mistakes just dont mind them. Ill fix it in the morning.

havent updated in a while cause i dont think anything Ive written was good enough byt I actually liked this one so yah.

Also did yall expect y/n was gonna die? I was going back and forth on it but I decided y/n would be the best fit for the effect i wanted