All the Time in the World

Start from the beginning

- Later that day -

Nat's pov:
I went to check on Y/n cause she hasn't left her room since this morning. "Y/n Can i please come in?" I could hear her foot steps as she walked up to the door to open it. She gave me a faint smile and let me in. "Yeah? What is it?" we walk into her room and sat on the edge of the bed and we sat in silence for a while. "Uhh... Nat? What is it?" My hearts pounding and I'm so terrified to ask her but I guess its now or never. "Y/n Ive been thinking and uhm... Im still in lo-" "stop... Natasha don't" She quickly cut me off. Her voice sounding so cold. "Whats wrong? I thought you still loved me too?" She pauses and sighs. "I do. I still love you but... Im not IN love with you anymore. it took me so long to get over you. To get to a place where i wasn't blaming myself for not being good enough. Its been 5 years Nat and I really don't wanna make the same mistake twice. You will always have a special place in my heart and I will always love you but Im sorry I think you should go" Her words stung and sent a pain in my chest. She was right though this is on me. I shouldn't have hurt her like I did... all for a stupid thinking that i could ever get her away from fighting for whats right. "Y/n..." I looked to her sadly but before I could say anything else she started speaking. Obviously hurt. "You were the one person i thought would never hurt me but you hurt me. The one person I thought would never leave but you left. So I'm not sorry that i can't trust you anymore because you did this. Not me" She took a deep breathe and turned away from me "Please just go. I cant do this right now" I leave her room and thats when i decide that Im getting her back. I dont care how long it takes. Im getting her back.

- 1 year later -

Nats's pov:
"Weren't you supposed to go back to Wakanda today?" I can see y/n sitting on the couch reading a book. She doesn't reply instead she turns around and gives me a big smile. "I dont know... Somethings telling me i should stay here" I walk over to sit beside her in the couch. "But you love Wakanda?" I ask with an eyebrow raised. She doesn't reply instead she pulls me into a kiss. Woah... that was... unexpected. We pull away from each other and she looks at me smiling. "I do love Wakanda but I was thinking I should give this place a try again. Give us a try again..." Im stunned. Did she really just say that? "Wait... you wanna give us a try again" She laughed and kissed me again. "Thats what i said. Wasn't it?" Her words lit me up. I have her again. Shes mine and Im not doing anything to ever hurt her. After a while we just snuggle against each other watching a movie

Right when we start to daze off Cap comes running in the room "We can get them back." Y/n turn around facing Steve in shock "What?" She says in shock. "Scott he didn't get dusted and I don't know how to explain it so just come on, lets go!" I look at y/n and she takes my hand to lead me to where Steve was.

- Time Skip -

Y/n's pov
When I first heard about the 'Time Heist' I honestly thought it was dumb. Just more fake hope that no one needs right now, but when Tony came and agreed to help us that was the first time in a while I felt like I could breathe again. I had real hope. So todays the day, well all have our missions and this is our one shot to get this right. Steve, Tony, Scott, Bruce and Clint are going to New York while Rhodey and Nebula go to Morag. Thor and Rocket are going to Asgard while Nat and I are going to Vormir.

"You ready?" I say to Nat giving her a smirk. She doesn't reply and just looks at me sweetly. We all get transported to where we need to go. The feeling of time travel is kinda weird. We arrived on Morag with Rhodey and Nebula waving goodbye at Nat and I. We fly to Vormir and start talking. "Whats wrong?" She asked me as I wiped my sweaty palms on my pants to take a deep breathe. "Y/n?" She said to me sweetly, her words tinted with concern. "Its really nothing... Its just that..." I sighed and looked at Nat. "I just got you back-" "Hey... Im right here and Im not leaving. Never again" She smiled at me once more and we looked into the depths of space. "This is a long way from a shitty Brooklyn apartment" I turned to look at her as she continued to look out into space. "I am so in love with you" I said in a whisper. I don't even know if she heard me but I don't care.