𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒔

Start from the beginning

"Holy fuck." I gasp.

Mason stops, looking to Draco.
"I think we shouldn't let her come yet."
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔.

Draco stops instantly, coming up to my face.
"Do you see how much you need and want it?"

I caught me nodding at him.
"Ye i do."

"But you dont get it." Draco whispers, his hands are grabbing my hips forcing me up.

"And what now?" i ask.

Mason grins and starts unzipping his pants, i can see a bulge in his Boxers.

"Get on your fucking knees and give him a fucking blowjob." Draco pushs me off the bed, i gasp and start getting on my knees while watching both undressing.
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒕.
Mason is first finished and comes up to me lifting my chin up.

"Open your mouth." He orders.

I keep my eyes at him looking innocently and open my mouth.

Mason spits in it and gives me a slap on my cheek.
"Now. Suck. My. Dick."

I open my mouth taking air before he grabs my hair aggressively and pushes himself into my mouth.
I start gagging instand but it doesnt makes him stop. I twirl my tongue around his hard dick and sucking on him making him moan quietly.

"Yes take it." Mason says, he pounds against my throat. The sounds of me gagging fullfills the room.

"Sophie are you going to be a good girl if i give you my dick?" Draco asks.
𝑶𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕.
𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅.

Mason pulls his cock from my mouth, i look to draco and raising a brow.

"Wasn't i already?" I smirk.

Draco looks up and down my body and laughs.
"The only thing you were was a fucking slut."

I turn my head back to Mason.

He nods.
"I think you would take every dick and enjoy it, that's why you're takin' mine."

"But you're enjoying it too." I smile soft before getting up, walking to draco.
"But yeah- I am going to be a good girl while taking your dick."
𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍.
My hands finding the base of dracos dick wraps around the wetness and goes back and forth.

He gives me an kiss and moan into my mouth.
"Then go to- t-the bed and wait for me to fuck the hell out of your little pussy."

"What if i'm not?" I smirk.

"You will." He grabs my arm and takes me to the bed.
I lie over my back, draco lies over me and i feel his dick on my entrance.

"Do you want me to put it in?" he whispers in my ear.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉.
𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒐?

"Just do it- my gosh." I roll my eyes at him. From the corner of my eye I see mason approaching both of us, he sits down next to me grabs my jawline.

"Pathetic Slut." Mason says.

"I am not a pathetic-"
I am interrupted by Draco- getting inside me.

Mason covers my mouth as i start moaning louder, he gives me a kiss on my forehead, then paying attention to my boobs who are bouncing with every movement of draco.
"Yes you are."

"Of course." Draco laughs. "Your wet little pussy is so fucking tight."

Draco fucks me harder and faster and i dig my hands into the sheets, my toes arch and i moan incessantly. I see his mouth open and he lean his head back.