•2•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 1 ~ Tʜᴇ Mᴏʀᴛᴀʟ Cᴜᴘ

★ ★ ★

"Thanks for being our roadies." Maureen says to the four.

"Roadies?" Alisha repeats, utterly confused. Jason shakes his head at his sister cluelessness while Isaac just laughs. The hybrid never really payed attention to films or different references. She was always too busy with the werewolves, or protecting Clary from the shadow world.

"Yeah, and thank you for being our artist in residence." Simon says to Clary. Alisha, Isaac and Jason let out a laugh.

"You mean Clary when you say that." Alisha states and her brothers nod.

"Yeah, Alisha, Isaac and I cannot draw." Jason says. Clary smiles at the three and then turns back to Simon.

"Of course." She smiles and Simon begins to take off his shirt. The Lotova's watch as both Clary and Maureen stare at Simons abs.

"You'd think they'd just tell each other how they feel." Alisha whispers to her brothers.

"Yeah, they must love the awkwardness." Isaac whispers back and his sister smiles. Clary quickly shakes her head and looks around.

"So, you went on stage tonight as Champagne Enema." She says and Simon nods.

"What were we thinking, right?" Maureen laughs as Alisha looks around for any danger.

"But now... we're Rock Solid Panda." Simon states and Alisha cringes.

"Do they think that's better?" Jason asks his brother who shrugs his shoulders.

"Yeah, we are." Maureen smiles at Simon proudly.

"Rock Solid Panda, coming up. I'm feeling inspired." Clary states and grabs some spray paint she got from Luke for her birthday.

"Paint." Maureen grabs some spray paint.

"Paint." Simon grabs a can of paint as well and they begin to paint on the van. Alisha goes to grab some paint but Jason holds her back. She turns and sees a worried look on her brothers face.

"What's wrong?" Alisha asks.

"Something doesn't feel right." Jason says, looking around. Isaac and Alisha sniff, using their werewolf senses, trying to find something wrong but they don't.

"J, I'm sure it's fine." She tries to reassure her eldest brother. "Now, let's paint?" He nods slowly, still looking around. The siblings walk over to the others and begin to paint small drawings, nothing too big.

Just as Clary finishes the graffiti on the van, Alisha looks up and sees an angelic rune painted on the van. She hits her brothers chest and he looks at his sister. Jason then sees the rune and gasps slightly causing Isaac to look too.