"Well i'm here" I said wondering what she would say.

"That's because your special princess if you haven't noticed. I like you I don't just want to hook up with you. I wanna be with you and if you haven't relized that yet then we have a problem." She looked in my eyes and kissed my lips. First a peck then started to suck on my bottom lip. I wrapped my arms around her neck and started to grind on her. She pulled away from our kiss and looked in my eyes.

"What? Why did you stop? I was really enjoying that." I said as i started to lean back in to kiss her but she moved her head back and I looked at her confused.

"You don't seem to get it man. I like you and I know you probably came here to hook up but that's not what I want you Daph. I want more And that kiss just told me that my wait was well worth it but I don't wanna wait any more." She was serious. Was she about to ask me to be her girlfriend? If she did would I say yes? Well of coarse I would say yes have you seen her? But would I honestly mean it, is she really the person I want?

"I'm not gonna lie to you right now. Yea I came here to hook up with you today but I do like you Nikki I always have it's just I knew you was a player and I wasn't sure if I could change you. I mean why should you change who you are for me? So I just decided to see what happens with you." I told her honestly. And she pulled me closer so her hands were on my back.

"Well I promise I won't play with your heart if you promise not to pray with mine. How about we give us a chance?" I shook my head understanding.

"I think we should give us a chance but Im just not sure if im ready to be in a relationship just yet but I we can date I still give us a chance." I looked into her eyes to see if she understood or was ok with it.

"Ok, We can date until your ready ma. But maybe you should um move before I maul you cause damn you look good right now." She licked her lipps and I laughed.

"You think so?" And I got up and started posing infront to her whole body mirror. I mean I guess I looked cute today.

"I know so, You look Beautiful every day." and I turned and looked at her.

"Awww thank you, your so sweet. I must say you look sexy as hell in those shorts." And she laughed. "What? Hey I know it's not a 'You look beautiful every day' but it's still a compliment." She got up and wraped her arms around my waiste.

"Naw It's not that I didn't like it, It's just Ive never heard that before, it's different." I smiled.

"Why Is it different I mean your a stud most girls dont like it when you dress like a boy?" She shook her head.

"Naw Baby it's not that, I just think most find it uncomfortable to coment on it though. But these are my favorite shorts so it's an awsome compliment." She started to kiss down my neck and slowly suck on it.  I moaned and bit my bottom lip, I pulled away before things got too heated.

"We might wanna stop before We start something that we both can't finish."

"Oh I can definatly finish it. But your right lets take it slow." And she kissed my cheek. We sat up talking and laughing about our family. I didn't tell her about Victoria I just didn't want her to know yet. I stayed until !0 because my curfew was 10:30 and I tomorrows a school night. Now shes giving me the third good night kiss tonight and I'm about to go for a fourth until my my alram went off telling me it's 10:10.

"Shit I got to go." I said. And she shook her head understanding.

"Its cool I'll see you at schol tomorrow and after right?" i shool my head tellling her yea.

"Ok good night Nikki!" I said while I walked off her porch and to my car with a smile. She watched as I got in the car.

"Good night Beautiful!" And she closed the door as I pulled off. I pulled out my phone and saw I had 4 texts and 3 miss calls.

The Calls were from Roxy so I'll call her back later. One text was from Faith asking why I left her hanging. One text was from Darrell asking what girl I was with? One text was from Roxy asking why I wasnt answering the phone. I swear this girl can't breath without me. And The last was from and unknown number so I opened it.

unknown: Sorry about earlier I know I was acting like nothing happened but you have to understand it's just as hard for me to see you right now as it is for you to see me. I miss you though. Annd you looked so sexy today... ugh why am I doing this., You where never a Fling.I just thought you should know that.

I Stared at my phone so long in my drive way just contemplating. How could Victoria do say all that now. Why was she saying all that now? I mean she had to know it wouldnt change any thin? Ugh why did she have to come back? And then my phone vibrated in my hand telling me I got another text.

NIkki: I miss u already beautiful. 

I smiled at that text and then Victorias text didn't seem so important. I'm so confused!!! All I keep repeating in my head is You where never a Fling. WTF!!!